4.0T Sell šŸ¦œ [Collection of a full set of Sansha Empire]

I accept haggling,This price is not absolute.

In fact, most of these items can no longer be obtained through normal channels, and as time goes by, they will become less and less. I should be the owner of the most.
Now they are collected together in an orderly manner, which is really a rare thing in itself

Rare sure, but these arenā€™t items that someone is going to want your entire collection. Most people just want bits and pieces because only bits and pieces are what they need/want. No one has a need for this entire collection even as a collectors item.

I bid you the best of luck. This collection in whole will survive till the day eve shuts down

Maybe youā€™re right, maybe theyā€™ll never sell
Then maybe Iā€™ll turn them into fireworks someday when I come
Then invite all players on the server to watch

It would cost around $40,000.00 to buy this with plex. Not saying it is impossible, but we can see the likelihood going down. In other words, @sasha_alexa needs to hope someone is willing to pay $40,000 for a Sansha Collection that has nothing special but volume. To put this into perspective would you want this collection or letā€™s say 40 Titans? Or 80 Supers, or how about 13 Keepstarsā€¦ yeah all of a sudden you start to realize, This collection is far from the worth of 4T or I am failing to see the value on the surface here.

It is a nice collection and wish the best of luck of selling it for the price and as is.

@sasha_alexa your filaments and brain freeze consumables are all expired. Not that it will make much difference on a 4T price tag.

Cheers,

OP

4 Likes

I am intrested in buying a lot of the POS blueprints , if youā€™d be willing to split them

Iā€™m so sorry my friend
I canā€™t sell them individually

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

When i see this, it makes me think that i would love to hear the stories and your motivation behind this unique collection. Good luck, take care.

For some reason the revenant is very rare on the Chinese server, maybe one to two in the whole service, and it is worth a lot of money, almost tens of thousands of dollars a piece. I have been saving up for this ship for a while but its owner wasnā€™t willing to sell them, so here I am.
Wen I had it I found I had a lot of money left and thought maybe I could buy something else ----- collecting a full set of Sansha items might be a fun thing to do

1 Like

I will use a portion of it to help those in need in warļ¼

how much?

I will donate half of the plex worth 4t

maybe 1.5t plex

sadly nobody will pay that much for what you have

You are probably right

1.5T PLEX for GOOD: Ukraine

When you split this, you will get up to 1,5T maybe, then you can trash the rest. Because the rest by itself isnā€™t worth anything more

I think that is why you wonā€™t split.

I donā€™t know how things are on the Chinese server. But here there is a select group that have 2trill+ liquid isk to buy your collection, because they have the rest tied up in more isk making.

The will not liquidate their business because a few Sansha items.

There is a lot of good advice already given. I would advice you to listen if you want to see something of your investment back.

Good luck selling!

1 Like

First, I want to thank you for your adviceļ¼

In fact, they are only valuable to collectors, Use the control tower bpc as an example, at the three years agoI was buying each for 100m-150m.They are now out of print, but the embarrassment is that almost no one needs them now.So for the average player, they are no different from garbage.
There are many, many more like this.

If they want to. I can accept the offer of 2.5t

O7

1 tril offer valid next 24 hours