4.0T Sell 🦜 [Collection of a full set of Sansha Empire]

If someone buys it or if you decide to part with some thigs that are not really Sansha related, I’d be a willing buyer of the Concord MTAC

Patience is the game and i dont believe he needs the isk since the collection is growing.

Everything you want in your dreams

I only need 2.5t, you can take part of it, or all of it

not really, more of a lot of work to sell it all separately and make 10-20% profit on that 1 tril

Whether he has all the patience or not, that collection is not worth the price he is asking. Some portions are yes, the ships/ship BPCs, implants and mods are all worth something. However, POS BPCs are just basically “trash” and most of the ammo is not really that high in quantity to be of high value.

It’s a great collection, but not worth the massive price tag he is asking.

Those two AT ships are worth 1t my friend

I think you need to carefully check all the items before jumping to conclusions
And my current price is 2.5t, not 4t

Even at 2.5T it is still a massive collection.
I repeat it is great and rather cool, but you are going to be EXTREMELY hard pressed to find anyone willing to buy the entire thing for that price.

You would do better to just liquidate it in the markets yourself.

2 Likes

sorry to disapoint but its more like 700b for those two. :rofl:

1 Like

Following as i am curious to how much he does sell for lol

1 Like

As far as I know, no one currently goes below 460b each.

Fundraiser seems to be coming to an end

perfect collection!

3 Likes

The latest price is 3.5T

accept haggling

Add items : Homemade Sansha Beacon x6

Removed some off topic posts.

2 Likes

why is my offer removed? is this a troll post and seller doesnt have this stuff for sale? i said i will buy it all, move to amamake keepstar and put it up for 3 tril

i can’t move them
If you’re okay with it, I’ll set up the contract for you now

how are you gonna include revenant in contract? i feel safer with my assets in amamake