4 account 112 mill sp to 60 mill sp ratter looking for null home

Have four accounts that can fly a lot of different ships. I like ratting while I am reading and studying. If you are looking for someone to passively generate your corp taxes I am your guy. Will pvp on the weekend if time permits it. But I will constantly be pumping adms and generating you isk. Please let me know if you want a hardcore ratter ratting in your system.

o7, you look like youd be a great fit for my corp. We always need more bait! We love to talk ■■■■ and have fun. Give our forums post a read or come strait to our discord to have a chat!

Agartha Forgeries | Corporation | zKillboard
[AUTZ PEW] [Super Serious OP Gaming PVP] - Agartha Forgeries has sent a friend request to your BALLZ - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums
https://discord.gg/PrzwrQ4c

With 0.1% tax your in heaven here as long as you don’t afk farm join BL0B today and live in the content zone of eve

Add me @ discord : cloudixxie9

o/

We are not really a taxing group, but we would like to meet more individuals like us.Our space offers enough pve opportunities to sustain our pvp life, and we are also more active on weekends, since we are a rl friendly group.

Check our add, and if anything might sounds interesting for you, reach out o/

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi there,

Would be great to talk to you about what we have to offer as a corp, we are chilled out with decent space and if you’re interested a little pvp on the side. We’re building a community that’s friendly, helpful and easy going.

Hit me up in game or our Discord

Running with Dogs - BE DIFFERENT - LEAVE YOUR MARK ON EVE

Hello, You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Bump Bump Bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.