What I am looking for:
- A null corp with sovereignty OR low-sec corp OR WH corp with access to HS.
- Indy focus with some PvP
- Active, organized and stable corp
- Supportive and mentoring community
- Medium – large corp
- AU TZ or larger corp with AU members
- Respectful of RL commitments
- Relaxed approach to play-style
- Mature player
- 40M skill points, mainly in indy.
- Want to make isk mainly through moon mining, PI, and gas.
- So, I’m basically a Care Bear who would like to grow some tiny fangs.
- I want to devote some time to learning the PvP aspects of the game.
- I play during large parts of the AU day-time TZ, but often while I’m working.
- That means I am often unavailable for fleets and Discord etc.
- I like to communicate mainly through chat and messages (if people are not in my TZ).
- I have my own playstyle and I’d like to keep it that way for now because of my RL commitments.
- However, I can be extremely supportive and loyal to the right corp.
Please do not contact me if you’re just making up numbers for your corp, or if you don’t think I’m a good fit. I’ve been there before and it doesn’t end well.
But if you think I might work out, let me know. I’m ready to stop being solo in Eve and to learn new things.