96 mil SP Character and 46 mil Indy toon looking for Null Indy/PVP corp

Hello Capsuleers,

Got back to EVE a few months ago due to COVID after years away from the game, and already bored of High-Sec. I have experience in most aspects of the game (faction warfare, Null, highsec, and J-Space) albeit was a long time ago and I imagine a lot has changed since then, so I’m hoping you are cool with giving me a refresher and teaching me the things I need to know. I’m looking for an active null-sec corp that’s relatively laid back, and has clear expectations and goals for its members. While I am more than happy to take part in fleets and OPs, my time online is kind of limited. I’m pretty busy in real life. My weekends tend to be pretty open so I can be on for long periods of time there for OP and CTAs on those days. I know the PVE isn’t that interesting in EVE but I’d like a group that would be down with running Incursions if they show in the constellation. I’m also looking for a corp that does industry and is cool with showing someone the ropes with that as it’s pretty new to me. I’m also looking for a group that is more adult oriented and aren’t a bunch of edge-lords.

What I offer is a good attitude and a team player that’s easy going and can get along with just about anyone. I have a 96 mil sp PVP main that just learned how to fly a Revelation and is working on flying a carrier. I also have a 46 mil sp indy toon that I would like to learn manufacturing and invention with. He is currently working towards a Roqual (no idea how useful those are right now, but they were really good when I last played). I’m also training a hauler alt for freighter and eventually jump-freighter. Besides them I have 4 other toons that pretty much do PI and I will probably train them for more Industry tasks as I learn about it.

I look forward to meeting and talking with all responders. I understand there’s a large war going on right now, so I don’t know if this is the best time to be getting into null. Just keep in mind what I said earlier about me being more of a casual player.

o7

Hey there! I came back during the rona too, so I’ve been right where you are. Our group just moved into a pretty active part of null, unaffiliated with the giant bloc war going on. It’s the perfect place to get back, where tone of groups are duking it out. I’m gunna just post our general recruitment thread

If you’re interested man hop into our discord. Alot of the guys I’n here are pretty much the same boat as you, and vets are appreciated

Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. NPC Null/Low-Sec PvP Corp is Recruiting (USTZ – East, Central/West)

Jerkasaurus Wrex [JREX], A founding member of the Sedition. Alliance - based within Fade, an area rich with small to medium groups, providing content and ambition within the region. Starting from Lowsec to NPC null in syndicate, we constructed a culture of finding emerging, goal-oriented gameplay within the Sandbox of EvE Online. We go to where the content is, to keep our members logging in and having a good time. A group made of Vets returning to the game, and players who shed their newbro legs to do bigger things, we incentivise our members to be self-reliant, and try to show them the reigns of a PvP oriented group.

Our fleets range from small-gang roams, Blops, smaller skrimishes, up to medium scale brawls to get hyped for – fights where few dudes can make a difference. We are looking for folks primarily in US east, and Central/Westcoast Timezones

What JREX has to offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Cap fights

✪ R64 Moon Mining opportunities

✪ Fly stuff other than frigates! But also frigates if you like that.

✪ Access to level 5 missions

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate SRP for Ships

✪ Null Sec Isk [Ratting/mining]

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net]

JREX is looking for:

✓ Be Active at least a few times a week.

✓ USTZ/EUTZ

✓ 25 Million Skill-points in PVP skills (Good interviews may allow lower SP applicants)

✓ Discord and Teamspeak 3

✓ Full ESI and Interview before submitting an application

✓ Chill

✓ Alts are highly encouraged, but not mandatory. We are PvPer’s of multi boxers. We will help you make that transition!

✓ Vets and experienced players – Cap friendly Alliance

For more information or questions please join the in-game channel “JREX REC.” and speak to a director or join our discord @https://discord.gg/tNxEZSZ

Check out Risk Breakers [EXOP], join in game channel TEAMEXOP and send me an evemail with the instructions therein. Will have the opportunity to use your SP and get some stuff done Indy wise… The only thing I may not be able to help with is the Incursions.

We are an old group of vet multiboxers looking to recruit HAC pilots and cap alts. A lot of veterans in corp, not edgelords.

Come and have a chat with us if you like mate :slight_smile:

BTW, I forgot to mention that my main can fly T2 logi and pretty much any subcap with the exception of the new Triglavian stuff. I’m more than happy to train into whatever doctrine you have, but chances are I can already fly it. I got some interesting replies already. When I have more time I plan to check them probably this weekend or Friday. Really excited to meet you all! o7

Hey man check out my corp CK-0FF. We are a pvp focused with industry goals splitting our time between sov and NPC 0.0 down in the Great Wildlands area. We have people in all timezones but our primary TZ corp is US.

We don’t require people to be on every night or anything and aim to foster an enjoyable environment for all our pilots. As the CEO my goal is to help every pilot in my corp grow their skill in the game and support them in pursuing new activities.

Check out my forum post! If you got time I can have a voice chat with you and let you know the nitty-gritty of the corp.

Talk to you soon.
CK-0FF Forum Post

Hi boo join CK-0FF

HI Ve7cro, I would ask for some of your time and have you read over what we offer as a Corp, if you like what you see please contact me for further discussion.

What we are looking for are industrialists and pvpers across all time zones who want to join a growing laid back community in secure 0.0 Sov Space.

1. We offer sign on bonuses to corp members who stick around for the long term in the form of plex or isk. Corporation Tenure Rewards Guidelines
  2. We have high end public moons, belt mining, and PvE sites with rorq and capital defense support.
  3. We have fast and free JF services that do hauls as needed.
  4. We also purchase, ore, ice, salvage, pi, moon reaction products and pvp loot from our corp members at Eveprasial Jita buy prices rather than local prices.
  5. Daily alliance level PvP Securtiy, Roams, and Hot Drop fleets.
  6. Free replacement mining and pvp ships for active members.
  7. We pay you for every PvP kill or assist you make and also for flying in alliance fleet ops! - Bounty Program and SRP and Fleet Payment Guidelines
  8. Additional corp SRP pay out on top of alliance SRP for any losses that occur while in alliance mining or pvp fleets.
  9. Finally Fly when you want to and dock when you don’t there are no requirements for attending fleets / ops.

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • Multiple Nullsec systems
  • Rorq mining, Super ratting
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • In corp JF service
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • Forums
  • Mumble / discord
  • In-corp competitions

PVP

• Alliance & Coalition run pvp fleets for the blood thirsty with a some corp fun in between
  • PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
  • Rewards for Fleet attendance
  • SRP for Doctrine ships
  • Some ships provided
  • Fusion Enterprises is currently in zkillboards top 150
  • Now Part of TEST alliance, providing regular fleets of all sizes, from frig roams to Titan fights (when they do happen)

INDY

• Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
  • Good Pi planets, with low tax
  • Supply of barges to get you started
  • Corp Mining Ops to support corp and alliance programs and enjoy some fun with your mates
  • Excellent structures to build with
    What we are looking for:
  • We Are looking for players in all time-zones
  • Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
  • Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
  • People willing and able to train capitals
  • Mature Team players
  • Must a mic/headset and use Corp & Alliance Coms
  • Participate when possible
  • Must be willing to assist in home Defence
  • Minimum of 5m skill-points
  • Omega main
  • Attend Several fleets through the month, And CTA’s / Deployments
  • Ability to fit T2 Frigates/ Cruisers / T3 Destroyers preferable (FOTM)

We are also looking for people who want to move up in a Corp, people who want to run Corp mining ops, Corp roams, home defense ops, help the corp become stronger

We are also open to merging smaller corps into ours and helping people to progress up the command chain

We have a reasonable killboard with over 143,000 kills worth over 38 trillion ISK. https://zkillboard.com/corporation/635210548

We have alliance run fleets on a regular basis which get involved with the bigger fights when they occur, and home defence fleets too which we provide ships for, and access to Lots of coalition fleets, over 300 fleets during April

For the PvP side of things. Cruiser level 5 of your racial preference is preferred but not required.

If you are looking for a mature corp with low stress and plenty of ISK making opportunities, come have a chat. Pop into our public channel ‘publicfusen’ for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website

im not going to go into much detail here but check us out. if you want to talk more jump on out discord.

We’d love to chat with you. Let us know if you are interested!

UDIE is recruiting :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.