40mil minmitar pilot LF active Eastern-USTZ Merc, war deccing, FW and/or Pirate corp

Interested in the medium fleet PVP gangs. High sec war deccing, Merc, FW or Pirate corps. I don’t mind going -10. I prefer high sec for easy logistics. Currently in Molden Health area. Will fly in Minimitar or Gallente FW…

Fly mostly Minmitar PVP ships. HACs, AFs, just need to train the Logi skill for T2 minimitar LOGI.

I really like flying fast ships, T2 tackle, frig / desty.

Play availability is Eastern US Timezone: Thursday night → every other Sunday night.

If I don’t lose ships on a weekly basis it probably won’t work out. :wink:

Convo me in game if you think you might have a spot.

Hello there,

Do you have any interest in WH space?

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

You might be a good fit for Matari Money makers. We are in faction warfare, fly minmatar ships, and are profit focused.

You are welcome with us :grinning:
we life near amarr
join in our corp discord

o7 Hope you are well after reading your post I think you’d be a good fit for us i have linked a post below all the information is there any question please contact me :slight_smile: if not best of luck on the corp hunt

Come dunk Amarr and lowsec blocs with us. (I think you applied but without chatting with us, come talk first)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.