Immortalis [10101] - Shadow Cartel Recruitment Info

We are Immortalis Inc, the executor corp of the Shadow Cartel alliance, one of the oldest existing lowsec groups formed in November of 2008.

Our group has been around the block a few times both at the top and bottom feeders. (now somewhere in the middle), presently we are orientated around a more mature core base of gamers who have real life and use Eve as a way to relax and have fun with old friends of 10+ years, we are recruiting like-minded individuals who want to pew and relax with others and dunk on anyone who isnt living that sick pirate life.

So what can we offer?

• Consistent fleets every week led by some good FC’s
  • A highly experienced core leadership team who are always willing to answer any questions you may have and assist you with whatever you may need
  • Generous SRP programme
  • Plex for FC program (if you run a consistent fleet every week, we pay your sub, no matter how many people attend)
  • Multiple ways of producing ISK from Lvl 5 Access, SOE Missions,no PI tax on our extensive poco network and many more
  • Outstanding in house bespoke IT, auth, tools etc.
  • We pay our alliance members to probe, many members earn their sub through probing for the alliance and adding to our in house mapping tool.
  • Freight Service with multiple daily Jita trips
  • Last but not least a place where you will feel welcome most of our members are very social and friendly and are always willing to have a joke and while despite being pirates, we try to fall on the kinder side of eve.

So what exactly are we looking for in you?

We pride ourselves on being a friendly and inclusive group despite our -10 status and so will not tolerate prejudice or racism and expect our members to adhere to this and most importantly always keep their word.

We have no strict activity requirements and no CTAs however we expect you to have the time to join us on fleets where possible.

We currently have a minimum requirement of 2 roles in fleets
anything of the following is applicable:
DPS + Logi
DPS x 2
Logi x 2
DPS + Links
Logi + Links
DPS + Fax (or Dread is also applicable)

You’ll need to have minimum 30m+ Skill Points & have to be able to fly 80% of our doctrines.
For Capital usage you need to have 1 Cyno Char for every Capital owned
otherwise you don’t get to use them in fleets its that simple
( to know what these are please speak with a recruiter dependent on your Timezone )

To get started

Either join “Immortalis-Public” ingame or mail Janstina Urthradar ingame
DO NOT CONTACT CAPTAIN I AM NOT APART OF SC ANYMORE

For Corporations
If you are also interested in joining you must have a minimum 10 active members on zkill,
Eve-mail W0wbagger with the details of the corporation and a small explanation about why you think your corp is a good fit for Shadow Cartel

and after all of this if you are still unsure about joining us Check the video out below :smiley: or our Zkill here
Remember fly dangerously and thanks for taking the time to read this. o/

Our full recruitment standards can be found HERE

Bump!

Recruitment still open :slight_smile:

Daily bump!

Still open !

Recruitment open mail myself or W0wbagger ingame to get started :smiley:

I’m really interested, are you taking individual’s with multiple alts?

1 Like

Daily Bump

Recruitment still open :slight_smile:

Lots of fights to be had apply within today! :slight_smile:

bump!

Battle Report Tool Big Fight had 10/10 Recruitment still open enquire within Discord is a option too Wicked#9830 if you prefer that

Still recruiting!

Im interested but I seem to always have an issue with timezones when I join alliances. Are you active around downtime(0900-1300)? Every group i join i always end up solo cause none of the autz people pvp lol. Weekends I’m normal ustz.

1 Like

bump!

New video live and recruitment still open :slight_smile:

Daily bump! still open :smiley:

Immortalis still recruiting :slight_smile:

bump still open!

Still recruiting :slight_smile: