56m SP Pilot coming back to the game after a long break

Hi all,

I am coming back to the game after being away for some years. Looking for a home in either lowsec or nullsec. Mainly interested in PVP and isk making however I can.

I can fly many subcaps with a focus on minmatar. I can fly a Naglfar as well.
I am currently on one account but can add a second account and train up additional toons as needed.

My hours (eve time) are 1700 to 0130 on weekdays.

I’m eager to get into some stuff with some new friends.

Thanks

1 Like

Heya mate,

That’s quite a long break!

Come check Brotherhood of Spacers out, I imagine we’ll be able to find a spot for you. We enjoy bothering the locals with blops, gatecamps and the occasional roam.

We live in NPC nullsec so you will need to figure out your own way to make iskies but there are plenty of options like DED running, burner missions, gas site mining. We’re also part of the GTC / B2 coalition for bigger scale pew.

Hej !

Here you are our advert :slight_smile:

[-PHX-] Alliance is Recuiting NPC 0.0 [EU/US] - Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out! One of the most active low-sec alliances in the game. Tons of content in the new FW and a lot people to shoot!

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance That’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

o7 hope you are well, I believe we could be a good fit for you our advert is linked below any questions reach out to me ingame or in our public channel Immortalis-Public, thanks and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Sounds like you’re primarily EUTZ with those hours of play so you should definitely check out Sons of Luminaire, the most active pvp corp in the Gal/Cal WZ!

The Golden Dawn is an AUTZ/USTZ C2 corp intent on shooting spaceships, and shooting spaceships first.( really looking to expand our EU TZ).

We are a small group of around 20 guys, but are super active whilst making sure to be laidback. A fight is won if it is fun-positive. We don’t care if you ■■■■ up the killboard as long as you had a good fight and learnt something.

What we hope you want:
⦿ C2 with c5/ns statics, great for content along with ratting opportunity
⦿ Active and mature players
⦿ Pathfinder, discord, SEAT (guess we’re tech nerds now)
⦿ Group that ACTIVELY searches for content, rather than complaining about a lack of it
⦿ Almost zero blues
⦿ Freedom to play however you want
⦿ Laidback atmosphere with your standard EVE Australian comms
⦿ PVE only as a means to an end - funding PVP

What we want:
⦾ Omega account 20m SP+
⦾ Experienced + PVP focused
⦾ Mic and english speaking. this one is non-negotiable
⦾ AU/UStz (if you have a bunch of EU buddies, we’ll happily take you in as a group. we’re active in early/late EU, just can’t guarantee deep EU action at the moment).
⦾ Full auth - SeAt all esi scopes
⦾ You look for content, rather than shying away from it. shooters active in the next hole? that’s a reason to undock your drake, not your higgs megathron.

Check out our recruitment video here:

Come Fly Away With Us! - The Golden Dawn

Join our discord below or contact Sir GranD Only(EU) Jerry Hojbjerg (AU) or Skeat Gray (US) via in-game mail.

Discord

Join the The Golden Dawn Discord Server!

Check out the The Golden Dawn community on Discord - hang out with 104 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

The Golden Dawn | Corporation

The Golden Dawn: 4,058 ships destroyed and 1,601 ships lost.

We are always recruiting :slight_smile:

Wicked Syndicate is recruiting! We are a small tight corp with a lot to offer from small gang to large fleets/BLOPS. We are part of the Imperium. Check us out!

Knights of the Dark Rose :rose:is recruiting! We are looking to add both combat and industrial focused pilots to come be a part of the foundation being laid down. Knights of the Dark Rose :rose: is an active PvP oriented corp residing in Vale of The Silent as part of the great :panda_face: Fraternity Alliance.

What we can offer:
:us_outlying_islands: US-EN speaking
:earth_africa: EU TZ Active
:skull_and_crossbones: PVP & PVE combat content
:cat:‍:bust_in_silhouette: Specialization in Black Ops
:family: Relaxed atmosphere with a RL comes first mentality
:100: Experienced leadership & FCs
:man_factory_worker: Industrial and moon mining operations w/buyback program
:truck: Jump freighter services
:green_book: Newbro training
:flying_saucer: Ship replacement program
:money_with_wings: Thriving Null Sec Market
:medal_military: PLEX/ISK reward payouts for activity

Requirements:
3m+ skill points preferred
Omega is a must
Must use Discord and Mumble for comms

In game recruitment: KotDR RAD
Or message Lynusvan Pelt [discord:Tedruxpin#2305] or Lordsory Ownage [discord:Top#4970] in the game [discord] if you have any questions.

Join Discord : Purgatory Gaming Community
Zkillboard: Knights of the Dark Rose | Corporation | zKillboard

Come check us out, Long time corp with great members with some prime space to fly in

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/236?u=cookem

Hello @Seighurd :wave:

Howdy “:baby:t5: :facepunch:t5:

I would like to invite you to consider our corporation in addition to the other great corps that have offered you a place. Based on the skill sets you mentioned, I think you might be a great fit for our group. Please read more about us through the link below and let me know what questions you have.

Thanks for considering us

Cordially,
MegaflareOne

Hej !

Here you are my offer for you

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to Lightning Squad, the shockiest of Squads. Join “Lightning Squad PUB” today to chat or message me directly thank you.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Core Berger’s farts
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Check us out

Hope to hear from you soon o7

Drop by say Hi!

Bump, looking for a home and to get back into Eve :grin:

1 Like

Hey man check us out “into the ether” we are the most active us corp in we form blob alliance based out of fade/dek area

Nightly fleet fights, corp roams and game nights

Idk faucets galore

I was in the army but won’t hold is against you :stuck_out_tongue:

Come talk to us sometime

Check us out

Hey welcome abck to Eve!

We’re null-sec 0.0 neutral alliance to all the big blocs, we’re more about small-gang pvp / home defence then CTA / Tidi fuckfest large alliance fleets… We’re social on comms too :slight_smile:
We’re a EU/USTZ chilled out alliance where you can make isk & shoot pixels when you have time to login.

We’re The Very Well Hung Alliance, our corp is called Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society.

Discord: The Very Well Hung Alliance
Turbo#8149
In-Game: “Well-Hung”