41M~ + 29M~ SP Indy Pilot looking for new home

Basically looking to chew some rocks, pump out caps and be in a mature corp in null sec.

USTZ
Play Daily (most days)
Work towards Corp Infrastructure

Hey Echoing I know your looking for null how ever we are trying to re-build and get back out there. Currently in high sec if you are interested shoot me a message in game.

Sent you a mail buddy.

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

I think you may enjoy flying with us…

We are a multi-TZ indy corp living in null. We are RL-friendly and strongly international which means we have excellent systems to keep everyone involved whether they are online or not

One of our core objectives is to trasin new pilots so we’re a friendly bunch and happy to answer questions. And we have brand new pilots, freshly entombed in their pods who would love to get some of your experience as well

I’ve posted more info below and please feel free to contact me in game or join our public channel Bootstrap Pub

-Est 2007- Imperium - The Initiative- Nullsec corp - OWNED - EU/US TZ hi

@Echoing do you have any interest in PvP or just indy?

Howdy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey there…

Can empathise with that, and we’re about 30+ folks in established Corp (in a 125+ person Alliance) with a similar approach and mindset in a (relatively) quiet part of NPC Null with lots of PvE options, mining/building, and an excellent infrastructure locally and in-corp to make life easier and more fun. We build all Caps and below, and are actively looking for experienced industrialists.

Have a read, and if it seems to appeal, do get in touch:

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.