41MILL SP Pilot LF New Home

Hey i’m looking for a new home open to all offers but i’m mainly looking for a HS/LS Corp or a Corporation that mainly runs Incursions, Incursions is something i’ve done in the past and i enjoy so.

I’ve been playing eve since early 09 i have experience in most if not all aspects of eve i’ve been apart of some of the most well known alliances in game i’m just looking for something not as demanding as major lowsec PVP Ops. I’m a Maxed Logi Pilot and also mainly spec in drone skills for pvp i’m from the UK so EU timezone would be preferred.

Here’s a link if you were interested in looking at what skills i have.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Luna_-Llena
password: 1111

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >>

• Small - Medium Gang Warfare
  • Voice Communication Tools
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Ore / PI Corp Buyback
  • Years Of Experience
  • Good Ratting/Mining/PI
    Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan today!

Hello,

Black Aces would be a good fit for you!

We have been around since 2007 full of experience and loyal team, currently living in 0.0, we offer a wide range of PVP opportunities.

We believe in a no drama policy and have a very mature team base. As a group that has been around for as long as we have we offer huge amounts of knowledge and we truly believe in building a team based on friendship and loyalty.

So come check us, any questions be happy to answer.

bump!

Are you between 18-99 years old? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes. Join BlueWaffe Pub today to chat.

What we offer:

• Explosions
  • Questionable Advice and Tutorials
  • Strong and Stable Memes
  • Hopes and Dreams
  • The Biggest E-Peens
  • No Rhymes Allowed
  • Empty Collection Cups for Tears
  • Hookers and Blackjack
  • Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:

• Willingness to use Teamspeak
  • Teamplayers
  • Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
  • Willingness to explode
  • Willingness to be self sufficient
  • Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

U2NG, Is a place for both new and old players

Join our public channel: U2NG

Up2-NoGood - Care bears with teeth

hey m8 gives a look or hit me in game

We might interest you

Hi!

Not sure, what you mean with major lowsec PVP Ops, but we’re doing lowsec PVP all the time.

It’s not a hassle with us. Just hop into a useful (and affordable) ship and join our fleets.

• RL first
  • Active members
  • Lots of fun
  • Fight for the freedom from slavery of our people :heart:

Our public channel is “Voices U’K”.