Things I am interested in are:
PvP, exploration and ratting with nestors or rattlesnakes.
Besides the things I am interested in I am looking for a corp that:
- Does not use Tripwire
- Highly enthusiastic about PvP and giving it priority over other activities
- Rewards content finders in form of keeping the pvp loot, monthly payments for scanning or any other way of rewarding those who don’t sit in station and wait for ping.
- Makes people log off if afk or undock in cloaky
- Doesn’t accept anyone who wants to join but has some standard especially when it comes to wh life - example: dude that does not scan or actively search for content = useless. Years in wormholes and still doesn’t know how to scan properly , bookmark or roll wormhole etc not tolerated
- Doesn’t tolerate people who act rude/obnoxious towards fellow corp mates.
- Willing to improve and grow: if helpful suggestions are provided they should be considered and if they make sense and are feasible should be implemented
- Uses a sensible and efficient bookmarking system - one that does not result in typing 6 + numbers if map is larger
- Does not only gank stuff but is willing to take on “fair” fights smartly instead of taking on fights only when you can blob , docking up and going afk when you can not. Which also implies that you are not afraid to lose a ship
I realize some of the stuff I listed is something that can only be work in progress but I want to get what I am looking for across to recruiters as I am having a hard time finding a corp. that suits me. Maybe it is just me and be warned I have very low tolerance on idiots (not to be confused with newbies). Like actual idiots, you explain in perfectly understandable way and still making same mistakes - either doesn’t have capacity to understand or doesn’t care enough to understand or listen.
Edit: I am EU tz GMT +1 but I play late usually