One man corp looking for a place to join

NOTICE: AGAIN, PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT ME AS A CORPORATION. NOT INDIVUDALLY!

All the information found in my individual post applies on this case.

I figured since im looking for one, or the other, i should do this.

Note: only post here if your willing to accept me as a corp. I will not accept any offers to fold into another corp.
If you wish to recruitment individually, go to my other post.

Not to late to get on our raffle. Alts welcome.

krumpbx

bump.

bumping!

Not gonna put a wall of text, you can check this. 🔴 [HOLES] Holesale Operations [WH - PVP - EU/US]

Bump.

Bumping!

Check us out I think we have a place in our community that would suit!

Hello. We are a US Tz wormhole corp with null static. We would like to talk with you if you are interested.

come have a chat with us

Hi idontknowwhoiam , Masters of coin is an industry focussed close-knit group of like-minded players.

s a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapuper Minmatar

Bump.

Hey!

We are some of your checklist. We are located 99,9% in lowsec. There is literally 24/7 fleets and PvP without the nullsec drama and disadvantages.
There is gallente, minmatar and pirates to shoot.

Furthermore we are a new and older player community looking for experienced people to build up a community and a strong core membership/leadership.

Bump.

Still not found something dude?
Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are so easy to get to, even if its not for you (which im sure it will be) you can easily get out and do something new. I’d say give us a chance.

Bumping.

…bump

krumpbump

bumpings