43M SP Returning player looking for High Sec PVE corp

Hello

Returning player after about 1.5 years looking for a new high sec home :slight_smile:

Before leaving last time I mainly did high sec pve content including level 4s and at the time the new abyssal deadspace stuff, looking to potentially get back into similar activities.

Have 42M SP, can fly tengu and have decent missile skills.

Not looking for much, just a corp with active players around all timezones and most of all, friendly. PVE focus in high sec/close to Minmatar is also preferable but not required.

Hi Baichum,

We may be a very good match for each other!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 2.5 months we started were up to nearly 40 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Fly safe, GM

Evening Baichum, the 1785th maybe what your looking for. We are small currently and looking for folks along the same lines of what your looking for.

If your interested you can read our advert here: 1785th Defense Intelligence Wing - PVE, RP, COVERT OPS

We aren’t based in Caldari High Sec space, with access to Level 4 and 5 Missions. And as well as have been doing alot of work with ARC in low sec against the Trigs.

We aren’t big, and are currently looking to bring in active members.

Have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me. Even if you just need help.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.