New player looking for a PVE, High sec Corp

Hello there! I’m looking for a High sec PVE corp I could join. Been on EVE off and on pretty much since the game’s launch but have never really been able to get into it (Sub costs etc.) so i’ve mostly been stuck to trail accounts over the past decade (Save for 3 months I played a paid character but didnt get very far). A few months back I noticed and ad on a random site and saw EVE got an “Alpha” state clone and I immediately jumped into EVE again.

Finally this allowed me to at least somehwat learn and play the game, but still 99% of the game’s mechanics and such are still pretty much unknown to me. I’m exclusively interested in PvE and I’m currently training up a Drone boat focussed character (Interested in playing Support/Drone Hybrid). Right now I’m in the process of saving up for a Myrmidon which im doing by running Lvl 1 missions in an Arbitrator as of now.

Summary of what I’m Looking for:
PvE Corp that doesn’t have any login requirments (I can’t control my Agenda)
My timezone is GMT+1 (Amsterdam, if that matters at all :P)
Helpfull people that can show me the ropes of progressing through Missions (At least for now, still unsure how I can get to level 2 or 3 mission with all the updated UI and such I really lost track of what was where.)

If you need to know more of me (my in-game character) please send me a PM/Mail, Thanks!

#pve

3 Likes

We are null sec however we are quite relaxed we are a small corp but will be moving to Detorid, we are willing to teach you about Eve and isk making opportunities, come give us a look

1 Like

Bumping

1 Like

I’m not in this corp personally, but I’m friends with the CEO of them. Malevelon Roe is a highsec corp that does mostly PVE and Mining with the occasional roam into Lowsec. Their CEO is also a prominent youtuber as well. If you’re interested in joining, here is their discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

Darn_Sol_Synth,

Please contact me in game for a chat. I am part of a young small corp that sounds just what you are looking for.

If you can not find me in game, you can join our recruitment channel.

“Dread bug recruitment”.

Hope to hear from you soon. Fly safe

Maddeb

1 Like

bumping

bumping again

Sith Navy may be a great fit for you. Though we are a nullsec corp we have taki g great effort to be sure that players like you do t ha e to experiance most of the negatives of null.
Our jump freighters can u get your stuff down here. Once here you will find. That we run 19 schedules mining fleets weekly, 12 to 14 pvp fleets weekly, and have numerous groups ratting (pve). And I am only talking about our home system. We ate active in all timezone with great attendance on coms
All our officers teach at least 1 class monthly so that our members grow in their knowledge of Eve.
Come check out what being a Sithlord will mean to you.

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Ill hit your corp up over the weekend, sounds exactly like what Im looking for C:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.