Looking For A Corp As A New Player

Hello!

My name is Rob. I am a relatively new EVE player, sitting at about 2M skillpoints. I am most interested in doing some mining, industry, and pve; trying to get my feet wet in EVE’s many mechanics. I am primarily looking for high sec corp, but I am not opposed to starting in low or null sec if the offers are interesting enough.

I operate in EST and will usually be on between 6pm and 11pm. I run my own discord server, but no one there plays EVE, so I needed to branch out some and learn the game with some other like minded folks. By day, I am an IT manager and can help a corp with any tech needs they may have. By night I play a lot of games, having started EVE about a week ago. I have played before this, but not consistently.

My other gaming experience is extensive. I played Valorant, PUBG, and Realm Royale(lol) at a semi professional level. I have run a number of WoW guilds through content. I have played a LOAD of different genres both multiplayer and solo. I have a community of about 100 in my private discord where we play a lot of these other games and do various other activities.

Anyhow, I look forward to hearing from anyone who fits the above and thinks that I might be a good fit. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon!

1 Like

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

hey buddy please send me a ingame mail so that we can talk :smiley:

Thanks for the reply, I will check you guys out! I might reach out in game for a chat too!

Thanks, I will reach out this evening! I appreciate you sending something my way!

Hi mate,
If you are looking for null sec/FW content feel free to contact me

Hey Dude,

Come check us out at WEF. Here’s our advert link.

I’m not a recruiter, but Trash Pandas of Kaunokka’s a neat corp if you’re trying to get your feet wet in indy/mining/PvE, and they run plenty of fleets (ice, rock, L4) almost every day. Plenty of Indy projects with good rewards up for grabs, and they’ll lend you BPCs if you need ‘em. They’re based 5 jumps from Jita in Umokka, so feel free to give them a shout. TPoK’s Forum Page

If you’re comfortable coming down to low-null, the corp I’m in right now is a fun one with plenty of the same opportunities but with higher profit margins and the benefit of not getting CONCORD’d down here. It’s newbro-friendly, only 15 jumps from Jita (with only half that through low/null) and the folks here are really helpful, so maybe hit up our recruiters. SL0W’s Forum Page

Good luck finding your corp, fly safe o7

Hello you should check us we should be great
https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/s/Zd0Sh9KU74