New player looking for a highsec corp

hello! I am Kazimire Senka. I am a new player that has found the game through an ad on youtube. I was immediately hooked to the game and loved the graphics. I have finished tutorials, career agents and the sisters of eve epic arc. I was instructed by the people in rookie help chat to do the sisters of eve epic arc. They said it was a good mission which would help me learn more about the game. I am now in highsec and sitting at a station and wondering what to do next in my eve career. I asked some people and they told me to join a newbie friendly player corporation that would help me start my eve career. So, i am trying to find a newbie friendly highsec corporation that can guide me in my eve career. I am mostly interested in doing industry, exploration and pve. But i am open to other aspects of the game as well.

Thank you!

You are welcome to come try us at The Order of Omerta. We have HS and LS and can teach you different aspects of the game with a knowledgeable and accepting crew. We are older and in our 30-60s so we dont deal with drama or ■■■■■■■■. If interested come by our discord and well chat. The Order of Omerta

I understand you’re new to the game but there’s nowhere like nullsec to really learn about the game.

We’re an industry based corp who also do PVE. While I realise the PVE we do may not be accessible to you right now you’d be welcome to join any of our ratters to learn how to do it as you improve your skills.

We also have access to a lot of PVP content if that’s your thing.

Have a read of our ad and if you’re interested send me a mail in game. Good luck in your eve future.

Sent you an evemail in game.

seems we can help you out as a player

wanne see what we do then follow this add

Hi Kazimier,

I see you wrote that you are primarily looking for a highsec corp and by all means start with something you are comfortable with.

That being said, since you also wrote that you are open to other aspects of the game I’d like to add my corp to the list here for your consideration.

We’re a small corp living in wormhole space. I don’t know what you know about wormholes but they are essentially ‘off the map’. Wormhole space is removed from nullsec sovereignty wars because the connections to other systems change all the time. It is a little like the wild west- we live in a modest homestead on a uncharted frontier. Essentially we are a small, growing corp with our own little backyard to play in.

We live in a C4 system with C1/C3 statics. If you don’t know what that means that is fine. We are primarily US timezone, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. Everyone has stuff going on so it is very casual, low commitment. Relaxed group here- we’re here to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously.

We engage in a variety of activities. We do a lot of pve, exploration, huffing ect and we jump on pvp whenever it is available. 100% new pilot friendly, we have a lot of experience between us and are happy to help in any way we can.

I’ll link our posting below where you can find a link to our discord. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information. Even if you are not interested in the corp you are welcome to reach out to me with any help/information you may need regarding your life in eve.

Fly safe! o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.