19m. sp player looking for recruitment

Hello all, im mike.
A little bit of back story of me.
i am 31 years old gamer dad.
recently got back into Eve.
was part of a corp that had tax but nothing to do.

Looking to learn pvp, w-hole, low sec.
im a chill dude! lmk

LITTLE BIT OF A UPDATE:
I joined a very nice corp, but i think they were too advanced for me.
they had alot of things going for them, it just wasn’t easy for me. i think moving forward i need something that is a little more new player friendly, with more explaining im still pretty new even though i have alot of pve hours in the game.

i am capable of lvl 4 missions and have alot of different stuff trained.
looking for group pve content
pvp content but need solid instruction
nul sec is a complete mystery to me still.

Come check us out at The Order of Omerta. We’re a tight knit group that’s into fw, pvp, pve and indy. We run fleets daily and are of an older variety so no drama and no ■■■■■■■■. If you want to know more come by and let’s talk.

hey buddy

we are a lowsec indy pvp corp whit a slot open for you to fill if you like

plz hop our discord when you can
Greetings Evil

1 Like

Howdy, we are Threat Contained! Made up of bitter vets and Dust514 Mercs currently living in Fountain part of the Initiates with the intent of joining the Initiative.

We are looking for returning vets and new bros looking for the opportunity to PVP and reestablish themselves in the game in an laid back environment. Our alliance offers plenty of opportunities to PVP, rat, plex, and build sh*t to your hearts content.

If interested reply here join “THRT Recruiting” in game.

Chill is our motto, come check us out

Hey brother,

My name is Lee and I am the head of recruitment for not only Apollo. But, for our alliance as well. Come on down and give us a look we have a lot of veteran players. We are based in the Providence region in nullsec.

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

Hey bro! 40yo gamer dad here and CEO Here and War Eagle Fleet, a chill corp with a mentality to do some serious things but never at the expense of fun or RL. Check us out!

Hi Lucius Tox,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams.

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi,

We are a mature and active corp if you want to join and chill. We are based in Highsec…well 0.5 sec so we have a mix of zones available round us. Based near Hek. Our corp thread is here - 👾 High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - #24 by Zefo

Any questions contact us on the discord on the thread.
Z

Hi there m8

maybe we could be a good option

Take care m8

/Prim

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be required to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Take a look and see if we fit your requirements

come check us out??

Hi Lucius,

We’re a new wormhole corp looking to fill out our ranks. Plenty of jspace pvp to be had. Opportunities for pve and industry if that is also your thing. Feel free to check out our posting and let me know if you have any questions.

hello buddy
i am a very new player and these guys have been great.
Chicks on Speed (CoS) is recruiting [EU/NA TMZ] [New Player Friendly] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

Hi there,

Check us out, as well as our null sec Corp we have a training and development Corp for newer pilots which is focused on PVP and our Null sec Corp continues that training, we’ll get you up to speed.

Join us for a chat on our running with dogs community server and find out what we have to offer :christmasparrot:

Hey friend, we’ll give you a hand. And we’re happy to show you the ropes. Check out my earlier reply Boondocks Industrial. Send me a message in game and we’ll get you started. Umathyor Chelien

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.