46 mil SP looking for Low-Sec Corp in Aridia

46 mil SP looking for Low-Sec Corp in Aridia - I can do a little bit of everything. Mostly into exploration and DED hunting, WH dives, but open to mining, industry, defense, etc. Prefer a chill group that I can learn some PVP from.

Hit me up in-game.

1 Like

Hey Inuis,

I have sent you a more detailed messege in-game, here is a link to the UMAH recruitment page. We’re not exactly what you are looking for, but if you want to mix things up a bit we would love to have you on board :slight_smile: If not, I hope your find what you’re looking for!

o7

@Inuis_Udan,

I think we have what you are looking for right here

Poke me on any of the chats to see if we can figure out if we are as suited as I think we are

98230341_128 VALKLEARS. | SMALL GANG PVP | KILLBOARD

Introduction

We are a group of players that oppose the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We’ve settled in Venal, home region of the Guristas, from where we launch our attacks to all neighboring regions.

Working with the Guristas Pirates

Among the Valklears. are the most dangerous criminals, murderer, rapists, thugs of New Eden. The Guristas Pirates have been offering us frequent contracts which fruited to a strong military relationship. The majority of our members conduct daily business with the Guristas in Venal which lead to the formation of a hub deep inside Gurista space.

Guristas shipyards has been offering capital and subcapital Guristas hulls alongside Crystal and Hydra implant sets to the most loyal Valklears.

Looking for

1. PVP able capsuleers
    We do not care about killboards, but we do care if you don’t know what you are doing
  2. Good attitude
    We are family where everyone can be who he or she wants to and helps out if needed
  3. Self Sufficiency
    You will need to be able to make ISK on your own, in nullsec. We will offer guidance and assistance wherever we can

Applying
The quickest way to join Valklears. or to know more is to join the Valklears. Discord. Or you could join the ingame channel; Valklears.Pub
Ask for a recruiter.

Greets,

Slither Sodain
Valklears. CEO

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.