46M SP Combat Pilot LF New Home (Null, WH, Alliance warfare, EU TZ)

I’ve been away from the game for some time, but am an old 2006 pilot… I’ve been in and out due to RL obligations, but I’m trying to get back into the swing of things!

I like combat of all types; small gang, large gang, roaming, camping and BS’ing, alliance warfare, you name it. I’ve done WH rolling, roaming, and camping, null sov defense, at-home ratting, mission running, incursions, etcetc. I’ve tried mining rocks, but it wasn’t so fun.

I fly mostly Caldari / Amarr / some Gallente, up to but not including Capitals, but would like to skill into them in the near future.

Any takers? I’m recently returned and not familiar with the meta / politics, but would like some place to call home!

Welcome back! Come check out TDSIN, we are based in Aridia lowsec and do a good bit of Wormhole diving and null shenanigans!

Hey, I used to be TDSIN… y’all probably got a few bil worth of equip left in a POS somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

pos prob died my corp is a small group looking for more people UnHoly C0nF3SSi0ns null sec sov corp recruiting - #6 by forgottenone_Udan

Hey mate, welcome back to the game!

Check out our corp ad:

If it sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to have you.

I believe we talked earlier but just to make sure you’re still intrested

Hey Assent,

If you’re still looking I’d love to have a chat on discord about our corp and how we might be a good fit for you, we’re especially catered for returning pilots! If you were around in 2006 you might remember me (or you might not) (Kaleeb) I used to fly with Celes Apoc, Gods Unwanted Children, Omniscient Order etc.

If you fancy a chat our discord link is in the advert below - [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting - #82 by Dymorian_Deile

Hi welcome back.
We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

Hey Assent - Also a 2006 pilot here, that has been in and out of EVE due to RL obligations. I recently started playing again a month ago and joined a Corp by the name of Elysium. Great bunch of players that took me in and made me feel at home, so I decided to just recently start recruiting for them here as well.

Null sec focus with small gang fleets and strategic operations as part of the Alliance / Coalition. Relaxed environment with a mature bunch of players.

Our recruitment post is here: [EU/US] Elysium is recruiting! [PVP] [PVE] [Industry] [Nullsec]

Feel free to reach out on Discord here as well: Elysium.

Cheers!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hi there

from what i just read i think we could be a great option for you

We are an independent pvp corp that operate in venal(null npc) as part of B0SS alliance.

Our game play is just to have fun and keep things as simple as possible.

WIth us you will not be part of the bluedonut sov warfare and focus in just small/midsize pvp

if you want to know more feel free to check us out

/prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.