155M SP Pilot LF New Home NPC 0.0

Hey I will try to keep this simple :wink:

UK Player looking for an EU TZ, striving towards a community to join and be a part of. Enjoys helping new players and teaching, looking to help those who have potential.
About Me:

• 155m SP
  • Able to fly all ships T1, T2, T3
  • Capital Ship Pilot
  • JF Pilot
  • Experienced PVPer, with previous FC experience
  • Experience in leadership roles.

What Iā€™m Looking for:

• NPC 0.0 Alliance/Corp
  • Community (Important)
  • Content for both PVP & PVE
  • Relaxed Environment, but donā€™t mind CTAā€™s.

Iā€™m not actively looking for SOV groups, as I prefer NPC 0.0 space in terms of pvp and homely feel. Though if your a new corp or alliance building up not yet moved out to npc 0.0 I will be interested too.

o/ Dragon BF,

You should take NOIR. into consideration.

We are a mercenary corporation that operates all over New Eden. We operate wherever we are paid to operate. From wormholes to high sec, we do work in every sector of New Eden. We donā€™t do a lot of PVE as a corp, but we are quite relaxed about what you do on your free time. If you want to rat feel free to do so and some of us might even join you. We strive for excellence and work hard to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients.

If you ever want to fly in a larger fleet or field you caps, we are a part of Rekking Crew. And you are always free to fly with them in their larger fleets and drop your caps with them.

Message me right here in the forums, join our in-game channel ā€œCafe NOIR.ā€, or join our public Discord server and give us a shout if you are interested.

Happy Hunting o7

1 Like

Hey Dragon.

While we are not a Null Sec corp i hoped i might be able to interest you in something else.

ISMON is a c3/NS corp so we get the best of both worlds, Null sec PvP without the blue donut and non-blop warefare of wormhole space.

Most of us are vets and space rich so most of our time is centered around PvE. We are a RL first corp and most of the majority of out members are active on weekend with some stuff happening weekdays.

Have you tried wormholes? Nullsec meta is pretty stale

Hey man come chat with us!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HACā€™s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU Reeeee!

Bump, Thanks for the replies just allowing some more time.

Consider ICON Libertas. Lots of content, lots of community. Would love to have you help train our newer players and take them out to lose some ships in a good fight.

We are a part of Lord of Worlds alliance which is a part of Winter Coalition. Good community, lots of content, a need for FCs and capital pilots. Many moons to mine (free), good industry.

Find me ingame at Arrowspeeed Bounty or join ICON_Public

Incase wormholes might be of intrest ill put this here

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

Hi Dragon BF
we are Terra Nanotech, a (mostly EU, some US TZ) 00 corp.

If you still looking for a crop, hit the link below for more Infos.

Fly save.

Last Bump

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donā€™t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel ā€œEvian Ind Recruitmentā€ so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact ā€œDixie Diamond WhiteSamoyedā€ ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.