46M SP & I want to learn PVP

Title pretty much sums it up. 11 years in Eve and I’ve never really done any PVP other than a couple of null sec blob fights. I’m looking for a corp that’s going to TEACH me how to do small gang/solo PVP, not just tell me to use a certain ship and fit. I want to learn how to fit a ship and why to fit it that way. After doing some investigation and asking around the consensus seems to be RVB or a FW corp. I’m leaning towards FW but wouldn’t mind some input from you all as to which might be a better choice.

And just a heads up that I’m old, married, have a kid, and work full time so mandatory play times and crap like that is a deal breaker. I get in game when I can for as long as I can and have as much fun as I can.

2 Likes

Hey @Bad_Breath_Angelo ,

Want to check out Mostly Sober? we have an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. If they can get me up to speed on PVP then they definitely can get you up to speed. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below.

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

Hey there. Im a big pvper myself so i know a fair amount of things i can show you such as good habits, fact finding, and engagement strategy as well as good fits. Below is my corp advert. Im a startup but living in j-space means plenty of pvp opportunities.

Jared Holister
5h
Greetings pilots of New Eden!

Looking for adventurous players of all kinds to join my new wormhole space corporation. We’re a 2 man band of experienced J-Space pvpers looking to expand ourselves into J-Space wh dwellers.

What can we offer prospects?

SRP extending outside of fleet ops
Pvp galore
Mining/ratting fleets.
Access to t4 level pi in system
Access to knowledgable wh pvpers
What are our goals?
To develop system for all kinds of industry opportunities

To help advance the game play of newbros or those looking to get into pvp.

To advance our skills in pvp

To get rich

word from the ceo
As a first time CEO i will likely make a few mistakes moving forward. I can promise you that i will breed a corporation were ridicule is not ok and any criticism is constructive. I want my corp to be a great place for new players to grow and for old players to get away from the crazy politics in K-space. Also for everyone to get rich!

Shoot me a message if interested!

join requiements
1mil sp if omega. 500k sp if alpha

If omega must be able to fly a prototype cloak on any t1 explo frigate

Not a requirement but shipping doctrine is armor based

Voice comms on discord. Must at least be able to listen to comms.

If interested contact me via evemail! Api is required for acceptance.

RvB & FW corps rarely ‘teach’ any pvp tactics, here at Intaki syndicate militia we do just that!

Our aim is to improve your game by providing the tools needed to do just that. By showing you first and then setting up ‘practicals’ our hope is this will teach you many of the intricacies of the PvP fight better enabling you to become a better solo and small gang player.

We wont be offering you ‘lots of content’, if you want to learn solo pvp we can tell you where to find it it and show you some of the tools often used aswell as common ships and fits.

Kind regards

Elias

1 Like

Thanks for the sesponses - I’ll keep you all in mind.

Greetings Angelo,

I have mailed a follow-up letter in-game. I look forward to chatting with you about joining us.

@Bad_Breath_Angelo

Sorry About Your Face is recruiting, and we specialize in Small Gang PVP but we are part of TNT 0.0 Alliance which gives us access to not only small gang, but medium to massive scale battles as well. In addition to isk making, we have a very close knit group of skilled pvpers, as well as pvpers that are learning. We enjoy teaching people and bringing people on board that are eager to learn how to pvp the SAYF way.

Get at us on our Discord server here is the invite: SAYF Discord

Much luck on your search!

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

Hello @Bad_Breath_Angelo,

I know you said you were leaning toward FW, but wanted to toss you a thought toward J Space. We are a very good WH Training Corp/Alliance and would love for you to come check out who and what we are in/out of space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

@Bad_Breath_Angelo

Hey Angelo, would you be interested in living in lowsec? We here at Filthy Peasants are laid back lowsec pvp corp that regularly roams through lowsec/null sec space in the search of good fights. We’re a corp of mostly working adults so we understand not being able to log in every day. We have no time requirements and have no intention on moving from our homeland of Solitude.

We’re an old established corp with active leadership and great FCs who aren’t afraid to take fights. We’re willing to teach anyone who wants to pvp and isn’t afraid to a lose a few spaceships. I urge you to check our KB and forum post here: Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is recruiting

I’d love to chat with you in game. Join our public channel Open Filth or convo Arctanis when you’re around.

CHECK US OUT!

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I got into a FW corp that seems like a good fit for me. Looking forward to good fights and shooting some of you in the face. o7

1 Like

Check us out its what we do… running with dogs [grrka]

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/sinister-eutz-pvp-0-0/ come hunt with us

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. We want to run public PVP fleets into conflict regions, showing new PVPers the ropes. And I also know about RL having you tackled and webbed, so no worries there. If you want, just take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I could help. Mail me in game if you would like to talk.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.