46M SP, returning player, would like to start slow

hello everyone, im 27 years old american on the east coast and a returning player been playing EVE for 7 years and took a break back in June, id like to try(with Omega) up EVE again, but ill be frank i suck at solo pvp and dont remember most of the controls, etc so treat me as a semi noob, and a huge noob to pvp.

i do wish to start slow, mining, then doing what i used to do best, protect indy fleets and mine with them. i extremely suck at the isk game and never could hold my wallet when it came to pvp and buying/fitting ships being a battleship fanboy, so i dont expect to pvp unless i need to.

what i can offer/pro’s

24/7 activity- like i might never get off or be on at odd hours

loyalty- you help me, i help you thing

dreadnought pilot- i doubt ill ever to be able to afford my phoenix and fit it again, but i can fully fly one

combat pilot- more semi combat pilot, im more of a security guard for indy fleets, its a hobby and good payed job

indy pilot- i can use all t1 mining vessels and can haul too, but i charge for hauling services, its extremely boring

ts3,discord able- i have both installed and know how to use them fully and have a mic

following orders- FC is apsalute, i know lol

arty/auto/missile pilot- i have max skills in auto cannons and very good skills in missiles and arty cannons

cons

casual gamer- being a casual gamer i dont care for K/D ratio or pvp kills in general, but if i need to blap the target, i will try

cant solo pvp- my #1 fault, i only fleet pvp or i just die lol

carebear- after 7 years you think i could break the hand shaking, heart racing when in pvp, NOPE!

bad with isk- could never hold my wallet so i usually dont pvp unless i really need too

very picky with ships- if the ships ugly to me even if its needed for a pvp op i wont fly it uless you provide the ship, im a caldari ship fanboy but like some minmitar ships too

shield pilot- idk on my armor skills but i have max shield skills

anti-nullsec/WH- nullsec is not fun for me, infact i hate it as much as WH space, ill be looking for high/lowsec corps/alliances only

1 Like

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

I just wanna say that if you’re interested in pvp, you should try wh space. It is so fun ganking people when you just start pvp and depending where you live, you could make billions a week.

I used to think like you, I wanted to be the only one flying one type of ship and I didn’t want it to be ugly. But the more experience you get in pvp, the more you notice that “ship look” doesn’t matter compare to stats.

Anyway, you are like me a year ago before I started to do pvp and I wrote you this in case I could get you changing your mind.

It’s never late to come in the dark side of the force!

1 Like

Join Ursha’Khan. We mainly do faction warfare but also have a need for indy pilots (pvpers need ships!).

Sonic intoxication

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

Hey heseo!

Come and join The Riot Formation [RIOT.]

We are a nullsec PVP corp in the south! We have some great pilots and we know how to find a lot of content in Nullsec!

Speak to Undeadenemy for US however you can also contact Wishdokkta CEO.

Here’s a link:

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello @haseo_yashimora :smiley:
i dont know if you have allready found a Corporation or not but am going to promote my Corporation anyway :wink:

Check us out friend

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.