6mil SP Returning Player looking for a chill corp

I’m not going to sugar coat this. I last played in 2009 and haven’t touched the game until very recently (signed up as an omega clone). For all intents and purposes, I’m a newb.

At the moment, I’m sitting at 6mil SP. In-game skill wise, I’m proficient in Interceptors and am working on Covert Ops for exploration. Personal skill wise, I’m proficient in exactly nothing. That said, I enjoy doing my own research and planning, though having some experienced players to help me out with things you can’t learn via forums/YouTube would be useful.

I think I’d like a career in exploration, though I originally trained for Interceptors because flying very fast and tackling ships sounded fun. I might like to do both. Null sec and WH space are total, big, scary mysteries to me, and I want to explore them!

PVP isn’t something I’ve engaged in in EVE, but I know from previous game experiences that once I get over the confidence and basic (actual) skill hurdles I tend to find small group PVP fun and exciting. I also know from previous game experiences that I tend to like running interference, scouting, and being an annoying distraction vs a primary tank/DPSer.

In terms of playtime, I’m severely limited due to real life commitments. 95% of the time, I can play on weekend afternoons from around 11 - 4 EST give or take an hour. Sometimes I find myself with extra time on my hands that I like to spend playing if possible.

What I’m looking for:

• A corp that values RL first
  • A mature social group
  • Some small group PVP action
  • Exploration in null sec and WH space
  • Some shenanigans
  • Guidance in improving my skills

What I can offer:

• Loyalty
  • Reasonable commitments to short missions/events during play hours
  • Assistance to corp members as needed
  • A positive, relaxed attitude and decent sense of humor (I’m pretty hard to offend)
  • Full, non-expiring API access
  • Access to voice coms

Anyway, I’m gone writing my book and I’ll leave the rest to you. Thanks for taking the time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

We are a pvp corp founded by two veteran players. We have known each other for a long time and have done everything EvE has to offer. We want to share our experience and build a corporation based on fun and shooting others:slight_smile:

We are currently located in the heart of Caldari-Gallente Factional Warfare. This gives us plenty opportunities for solo pvp, small gang pvp and more! We are highly active and have two very good fc’s willing to take anybody on a roam and teach them the ropes. We mostly fly around in frigates but can scale up to what is needed to win a fight. This makes us very newbie/Alpha friendly.

We value three things mostly in this corp: Have fun, no drama and take all fights.

What we offer:
Mature PvP
Free ships and/or ship replacement program
Active leadership
Lots of content
Zero drama

What we are looking for:
PVP focused players
No SP requirements
Willingness to train into corp doctrines
Pilots who are willing to learn and contribute to the corp and create content for others.

Ingame Public channel: Missing the point

Hey Atrinati,
Cyntech Inc. is a small corp looking to expand in all areas, with a main focus on Indy/PVP/Mining, but there are plenty of signatures that need scanning as well. We also run in fleets from time to time and do pocket defense as well as a PI chain on the down time. We are located in Null sec, Come check us out!

No matter where your playstyle takes you, Eve is truly about the people with which you interact and spend time with. If you enjoy the people you are playing this game with, then even the most boring and monotonous tasks in Eve can be done with a smile and laughter.

If you are interested in being part of a corporation as it grows and in participating in small gang to coalition sized warfare, we offer an abundance of PVP opportunities. When it is time to replace those ships you sacrificed, do it in style with friends. If this is something you are interested in, then drop into “Minion Public” Channel and have a chat with us, or send me a Mail.

What we Offer

Family First Attitude
Mining Operations (Boosted)
Industry/Manufacturing (Large Scale)
Ship Replacement Plan
USA / AUS Timezone(other times zones accepted{alliance is huge})
Regular PVP (Small Roams to Cap Ops)
Billions in Ore Buy back !!!
Paps for caps program

What we’re looking for

At least 6 Mill SP
Able to get on coms(ts3)
Miners and industry folk
Combat folk
A willingness to at least learn basic PVP
Atleast 6 Fleets Paps a month

We hope to hear from you.

Better Join us and have a chat!

Evening,

Have you considered Razor Alliance? My Corporation Indecision is currently recruiting members to join us in both large and small scale PvP, some of the things you put on your list tick a few boxes for us and we’d be delighted in having a chat with you.

Our Website

Feel free to message me in game or join our public channel Decisions Decisions

Hi Atrinati!

This is going to be an unusual recruitment offer, but, well, here it goes:

My experience with EVE has been very similar to yours. I played for some time in 2010 and then in 2016, and now I’m back with two 6milSP toons. The only thing I’m really proficient in is Null/WH Exploration in a CovOps Frig, which is my main source of income, plus it’s really fun!

I’ve been playing again for a month now, and as you I started to think about joining a corp. Then I thought: why not try first to create a corp from scratch and see if I can find like-minded players to create a small mature core of people to play with, instead of joining an existing one?

So I created a corp with my two toons and I’m planning to start recruiting. I really appreciated your post, so please consider my proposal. You’d be my first corp-mate!

What I can offer:
Mentoring you in Null/WH Exploration (I really enjoy teaching others what I know IRL too).
Learning together the ropes of small gang PVP, with the funds obtained from exploration.
The possibility to participate in the creation and shaping of a new corp with the immediate goal of building
a core group of mature, social and relaxed players to enjoy the game with, with a focus on Exploration and PvP.

Well, that’s it! I too can’t play very much due to RL, and I mainly log in on weekend late afternoons/evenings. I live in Europe, so our playing hours should match quite well (if I didn’t badly miscalculated!). I know that creating a working, functional corp from scratch is no easy task, but If you enjoy the idea, it could be a fun experience!

If you’re interested or just want to have a chat, please contact or mail me in-game! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sincerely,
Nand’ekur Ke

Hey @Atrinati

From what I read in your post it seems that you only really have time to play on weekends which means Filthy Peasants might be a good fit for you. If you’re interested in lowsec pvp with lots of opportunity for exploration/covert ops/blops ops and learning from long time players (This is my 11th year omg) you will fit in just fine.

We’re an corp full of experienced pvpers that love to pass down our knowledge to new players and have a good time in the process. We’re mainly US TZ and have our peak activities throughout the day on weekends depending on when targets are available :slight_smile:

If you interested check out our post here:

Feel free to convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth

dang. lots of attention here dude.

i got everything you need. id rather tell you on comms than in text. hate typing. shoot me a message if interested. if youre not sold then your money back after 10 minutes (its free fyi)

Hello @Atrinati,

Welcome back to the game with hate to love. We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance come check out what and who we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

In case you wanna try out lowsec/FW, my ad is below

DRINK | PLEX | WELP | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

We’re as chill as it gets https://forums.eveonline.com/t/reunincapacitated-industries-wormhole-pvp-industry-and-more/

If you haven’t found what you’re looking for yet check us out we might be a good fit for you.

You sound like a good fit for our corp. We are a super relaxed wormholers who participate in every aspect of EVE. Being new to wormholes is no problem. As long as you understand the basics we can teach the rest.

Check out our recruitment thread here

mailed you ingame

Most chill corp NA

Greetings, If your are still looking for a place to call home, read my post Worm hole coalition looking for pilots and corps . We may have what you are looking for.
Regards
Varrek Rexdraco

we are recruiting Cry Of Death

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.