There are a lot of great corps out there but I just cannot decide on one!
So a bit of background of myself, I have only experience the Industry part of the game (I have 4 toons and did multibox mining for the duration of my Eve Life) My only PvP experience comes from home system defence, etc, etc. You can check my https://zkillboard.com/character/92956036/ killboard.
I am primarily looking to gain experience in PvP ONLY (no more mining, etc), over the last few months. I have gathered enough money to fund my PvP adventures for many months now (Having said that, I am only comfortable with flying stealth bombers/scouts/asteros/T1 Interdictors/Interceptors for the first few weeks of PvP experience). I am looking for people who know what they are doing. I am open to losing my ship of course, I just don’t want to lose my ship for no takeaway whatsoever.
I am usually on around Downtime to Downtime + 3-4 hours.
The ideal corp would be:
- Preferably in a WH with a lot of content - a place to dock is a must to store my ships and put my clones!
- Great people to live with who have the Real-life first mentality
- Any call-to-arms or mandatory roaming fleets are a no-go
- Room/Space for some solo roaming/pvp
- A good corp industry infrastructure is a plus (e.g. can manufacture modules and ships - I can provide blueprints since my industry alt has LOADS of T2 blueprints including many stealth bombers)
- A corp with good fitting libraries and ship doctrines would also be a plus.
Here’s what I offer:
- Full API keys
- When I am active, I will usually help scan down the chain
- Scouting and roaming participation (can fly T2 HICs, HACs, Stealth Bombers, etc)
- I can help roll wormholes if the ships are available.
- If you have any mining ops and I am free, I can boost with a porpoise (near max skills for boosting)
- I am a teamplayer as you can see from my activities defending my homeland even as an indy.
- If I really like the corp, I might activate all my indy Alts to help with logistics (Jump Freighting, Manufacturing, Mining)
Looking forward! o7