5.28Mil SP Cyber5/PVE Mining and ISK making starter - 3 Bil

For sale is Moi

Level 5 Skills include Cybernetics (free +5 implants for attribute pattern), Ice Mining and the 3 main armour skills, Hull upgrades, Mechanic and Repair; Drones and the fitting skills from Engineering Power Grid and CPU Management. Add in Industry 5 and this character can make ISK in virtually any setting.

All CCP rules apply, 2 remaps available, will be located in Jita 4-4 and is in an NPC corp. Transfer fee will be paid by me, wallet is positive and no killrights.

Opening bids of 3 bil welcomed to start, buyout is 4.5 bil. Once an opening bid is recd I will begin a 24 hour countdown, the highest bid after that time wins. 1 hour sniper rule in effect

Boomp

I will start you off at 3 Bil

Thank you, starting offer accepted. Will be final price at 1200GMT(BST? cannot remember what timezone the UK is in right now) 14th April 2022.

3 bil offer accepted as final! Please transfer the ISK and evemail this character with the destination account. I will begin transfer as soon as I receive them

Thanks , Isk and account info sent

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Another Spinbot

Will be completed after: 4/15/2022 2:08:00 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Can confirm transfer has begun. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.