5 Returning USTZ players looking for PVP

OK, here’s what we’re slinging out there:

Pilots: 5
Skillpoints: 135, 120, 99, 94, 50 million
Playtime: 2300-0400 (give or take 2 hours for our guys with better understanding wives)
We’re all over 30 (sadly)

We all returned to the game after a few years off and after some time reacquainting ourselves to all the changes we’re ready to get back into PVP. We’ve been trying for a while to find the right group to fly with and I think we just need to lay out our desires in the simplest way possible. So, here’s what we’re looking for:

1. PVP… the big shooty shooty kind where large fleets eat-up other fleets.

2. You have an active killboard. If you read the above, you realize that all we like to do is get blow’d up and blow stuff up. You can count on us to volunteer for stupid suicide missions because nothing’s good on TV.

3. We’re not picky we’ll join your corp or if you have room for our corp we’ll join your alliance it doesn’t matter.

We have no time for upstarts or newbs. If I haven’t alienated you, please contact me.

2 Likes

join my discord if you have a minute and lets chat https://discord.gg/E9j7dFE

1 Like

Sent you an in game mail but you can also hit me up on Discord.

Discord ID: Justin Starr STARR#8251

1 Like

Sounds like you guys would be a good fit for us. All of our dudes are high SP, multiple toons, and closer to 30+

We offer tons of PvP content- because it’s all we focus on. Multiple dread farmholes allow us to generate enough income once per week to fuel plenty of blingy armor brawls.

e.g Last night we sent 4 nano pilots to Oasa to stir up an enemy response, brought them closer to the hole, and escalated in armor with alternate characters. (they had 2x more than BR, they just ran after we held them 2:1)

Plenty of videos below to show what we’re all about!

1 Like

Hey man i reached out to you on r/evejobs but I figured i would poke you here as well. Our corp Rusted and Rejuvenated sounds like perfect home for you and your friends. Feel free to reach out to me in game, I went ahead and dropped you a contact in game as well. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

If you wanna do medium/small tight knit alliance pvp stuff, then id like you to consider The Meridian (part of the sedition alliance) based out of Fade in SovNull :slight_smile: We cover most timezones, primarily US/EU!
im gonna go ahead and link my recruitment post, so you guys can give it a look over! Good hunting pilots! o7

Thanks for the response, but we’re not really interested in low sec pvp.

Hey, glad to see you making a return. If you have a chance, give us a look. We are Unqualified Chaos, currently part of Warped Intentions, with our home region being located in Catch, which has been a phenomenal area for content for us. We’re a small, tight-knit group of PvP-focused players, and I think we’d be a good fit for you. We are involved in WWB, so we have access to all the big fights you may want, as well as our bread and butter: Small Gang PvP.

Give us a look and let us know if y’all are interested.

1 Like

Hi IRON, I welcome you and your friends back to New Eden! A lot has changed in recent months including the addition of a brand new region to the game. My corporation is one of the largest in this new region and we’d love to have a group of returning players join us in experiencing this new and exciting content.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

https://discord.gg/Z26xkrfW were are low sec group who works with many other low sec groups in pvp actions, you all seem like yourhungary for blood and ready to lead your men into battle.

if you have time to chat would be cool.

pimps

If you scroll up some he clearly says they aren’t interested in Lowsec.

Thanks everyone for the info, we do appreciate it. We have have found a new home.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.