51M SP Pilot looking for a new Nullsec Mining + PVP home (USTZ/AUTZ)

Hi all, if you’re looking for a ridiculously active (4-12 hours daily), friendly, helpful and capable player who has a 51M SP main + multiple alts (Covops/barge miners/JFer etc.) then now’s your opportunity to woo me :wink:

I’ll start with a list of my requirements and let’s see what you’ve got and if we can come to a mutually beneficial match.

• Looking for a Nullsec corp, doesn’t particularly matter if NPC or Sov (as long as with Sov you’re not part of some large convoluted coalition with pings every few minutes and multiple discord/teamspeak to manage etc.). I’m not particularly interested in WH space with it’s inherited inconveniences either unless you think you can convince me otherwise.

• MUST be plenty of activity within US/AU timezones i.e 22:00-11:00 EVE time.

• I need an Alliance with well established mining infrastructure i.e Moons popping on the daily (or close enough to) and plenty of R32+ ore to keep the isk generation flowing. A huge bonus would be the ability to fly a Rorqual with relative safety (I know I know, no such thing in eve but you get what I’m saying) i.e. structures to dock and enough support in case of getting tackled etc.

• A corp/alliance that does DAILY pvp content, ideally lots of smaller gang stuff as I’m not a fan of big bloc blob warfare. Roams/camps/filaments/offensive/defensive whatever. Needs to be within the hours specified above.

• Real life first attitude, meaning I won’t get my bum spanked if I can’t attend a CTA or fleet at any given moment. I work from home and also have 2 young kids so being able to drop eve at a moments notice is important (doesn’t mean I’m unreliable though).

If you think your Corp & Alliance would be a good match then please let me know, I’m currently in NPC corp and ready for a new home :v:

We would be interested in having a good chat with you mate , check us out here https://i-fed.co.uk/ and if interested come hit me up on our discord :slight_smile:

Hello Flippety!

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature and 30+yrs old as well
we are laid back and relax and we do our own thing
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Hey pop into our public channel or join our discord. We check all those boxes and have a few extra incentives you may be interested it.
Real life always comes first! @here Vale Patrol Preping!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.