52M Sp pilot returning

Love the wormhole life! I’m not much for running anything Pve… BUT I LOVE PVP. Hole control, Overwatch, you name it. TZ isn’t an issue for me and I figure I can be ready to go by say the 12th.

That gives me time to relearn what I’ve forgotten and shop for ships, ammo and everything I will need to fill slots with.

My glaring downfall is being able to freighter myself in. I do however tip well.

If those things are something you’re looking for , I would like to meet with ya and see if we would be a good fit for each other.

Respectfully Submitted
Pus.

Welcome back!

My group is predominantly a UK based Corp, living in a C4 with C3/5 statics.

We are entirely focused on PVP and building friendships and a good corp culture. Take a look at our Ad: [EU] Pagids Legion | C4 Wormhole PVP | Tight Knit

If you want a friendly chat on coms or have any questions at all, drop into our Discord

1 Like

Thank ya Sir. Will get discord downloaded and perhaps, we could talk Tuesday, if that’s a good day for you?

If not, call the ball… I am good any time of day Tuesday on Sir.

And while I know you don’t owe me any favors, I would ask for your patience for a couple of weeks while it all comes back/ learn all the new stuff.

Regards
Pus

Welcome back Pusbag,

My corp is US time zone focused, we’re a C5-C5 PvP corp who likes to go balls deep while still having an environment of pilots who like to chat and have fun. We focus entirely the corp towards learning in a none toxic way.

Turns out, do you remember sixtoejo and bloodburn? THey were in my corporation for a little while and you flew with them too in the past!

Anyhow, here is more info about us and our discord :

1 Like

I DO remember those names. Haha that’s awesome.

Check is out on discord into the ether
Into the Ether

Us tz pvp corp

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.