Looking for WH CORP

Two returning Vet Pilots looking for a Small WH Corp, we are from the UK so EU timezone is best , PVP only not looking to make isk or indy, would like the Corp to have a good understanding of PvP and Mabey needing a few more guys to enable the Corp to do more.
Both Mature but Banter is a must.

thanks

Hi Elios.

We’re a British C5 PVP corp, and strictly don’t recruit a US Timezone.

If at all interested, join our Discord and we can have a chat on coms!

Hello Elios Soleil,

It’s always a pleasure to see veteran pilots making their return to New Eden, and your focus on pure PvP action resonates with our vision at Cryptopia. We are currently a small, growing wormhole corporation.

While we navigate the vast expanse of wormhole space, PvP remains at the heart of our operations. A few reasons why Cryptopia might be a great fit for you and your fellow pilot:

1. PvP Oppportunities: I am currently getting setup in a C3 with a HS static. In general, I do not like HS statics because they are too high traffic, but I liked the system. I expect the traffic to provide home defense opportunities. The alliance has a PI hole with a LS static. We could always use the PI hole as a base for lowsec PvP. This is on top of the random PvP encounters that pop up in J-Space.
  2. EU Timezone Activity: We have pilots in the EU timezone, ensuring content during your prime hours.
  3. Banter & Camaraderie: A tight-knit community means a lot of banter, and we value the balance of professionalism in ops and having a good laugh outside of them.
  4. Knowledge Sharing: Our seasoned wormholers have a deep understanding of PvP mechanics and always welcome the exchange of tactics and strategies.

It sounds like adding two experienced pilots like yourselves would complement our ranks beautifully and empower us to reach even greater PvP heights. I’d love to chat further. Feel free to join our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia to discuss potential synergies or ask any questions you might have.

Looking forward to the possibility of flying alongside you!

Fly safe and fierce!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

These guys are pure PVP corp. Scanning and looking for targets all the time. Who ever finds targets keeps all the loot. Super nice super mature guys to fly with. Look them up or go to discord and say Hi

Good afternoon,

Have you thought about Almost dangerous we live in C5 with a C5 static we are a pvp group please see our killboard Almost Dangerous | Corporation | zKillboard.

We try to engage in mostly WH pvp but not limited to Null roams and black ops as well as low sec all out of our wh chain.

get in touch if your interested

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.