I’ve made the difficult decision to start looking for a new corp after my current corp had to leave our nullsec home and as a result left our coalition.
- 30 year old Canadian (pacific)
- Played on and off since 2006, but I’m still fairly inexperienced in a few areas of the game, primarily PvP (but I very much would like to learn)
- 3 accounts
- Main account with 2 PI alts and my main character @ 53mil sp. Primarily a missile (11mil sp) and drone (6.4mil sp) specialist. Can fly carriers (have a PvE Nid and PvP Thanny) and JF (have an Ark)
- Second account with 2 PI alts and an interceptor/tackle/JF web alt
- Third account with 3 PI alts
- My main activities are ratting, PI, exploration. I’d like to get into more PvP but would need some guidance.
What I am looking for:
A fairly casual, well established, small to medium sized Nullsec corp (NOT interested in living in a WH), ideally part of a small to medium sized alliance. Bonus points if it’s part of a large coalition.
I’d prefer a corp that is not constantly involved in wars so I can use my JF to move PI (which I use to fund everything). I’d also like a corp that can help show me the ropes with PvP, I have the wallet and willingness to learn.
I have some good friends in my current corp so I’m not going to just join the first corp that comes along, it needs to be the right fit.