54+ mill sp freighter pilot / miner LF - Manufacturing - Mining - Research - Ratter

Returning player looking for active corp. I’m EST-US time zone, but on at all times.

Into mining and manufacturing at the moment, like to run sites, salvage, etc. Not having much luck since my return a few months ago. I’m sure there’s an active corp out there into making isk that can use another miner/builder.

Kind regards,

Ancillary

1 Like

Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

Hey jump into Nul-l pub and chat with us. We are a ustz corp that is recruiting for null sec!!!

Hi there,

You might want to consider joining NLDF.
We just left provibloc with our alliance (yulai federation) and are now part of legacy coalition.

We have sov in a couple of systems (in Immensea) close to dreamfleet, so you can always find PVP if you are up for it.
Apart from that we offer a couple of ice mining belts, all kinds of structures, cheap doctrine ships, JF services to make profit, SRP, Mumble and Discord, etc. etc.

If you wanna know more, feel free to join Naval-Pub and/or YF-Diplo.
Answering questions is a nice relief from all the action in null :wink:

Cya around

Ferden

Join us brother

Look in your in-game mails! I have sent over some information.

Found a new home thanks for the replies

Hey, @Ancillary_Devices ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.