54mil (multi char) wants to settle else where

54, 40, 20-ish mil skill characters deciding to move else where, Looking for a new place.
Here is a list what I hope to see with a new environment.

• High Risk, High Reward.
  • Helpful and Supportive.
  • Actively playing the game.
  • Doing it together. (Preferably all the time)
  • Voice comms on Discord.
  • Corporation is not a slave towards a alliance or coalition.
  • EU time zone. (Myself: Amsterdam TimeZone)
  • Prefer Null-Sec, up for WH experience too.

Thanks for taking your time reading this.

Heya can y give more details on the slave part?

The corporation does not bend their own rules or differ to a different communication platform because of the alliance/coalition sake.

Well we at the saraki group live in providence region, an NRDS area, and we follow some base guidelines from the alliance , but we free to do anything we like. It’s a very nice pocket to live and not far from hisec.

Which alliance is that, since i’m experienced with Providence currently live there. And i’m trying to move away from it since i’m not particulair fan of the communication. I dont want to join CVA’s Mumble for instance, the organization on the forums when the fleet comes up are bad to my opinion so, I really want to avoid this.

We part of CVA , and so far only entered mumble when I wanted to. Many corp mates never did also

Well that sounds interesting for me then. I’m currently part of Orde of Oranje Nassau. With APOC. Use to rat the pin wheel to keep it save and 5 star all times. Just hoping to do something with people though. I love earning money. PvE. PvP when organized. Or anything else together. :slight_smile:

Awesome , I’m just a new member plz mail guen denassi so he can give you more details. Or y can mail me and I can talk to them

I mailed you.

Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:

• PvP Mindset

• Daily PvP Content

• Capital Use/Escalations

• Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]

• Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:

• 1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
  • 2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
  • ESI Check on ALL accounts

Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

Hello Stanor,

If you wanna pew pew and make tons of isk somewhere in 0.0 feel free to look over our forum post.
We have it all :smiley:

Best regards,
wicked zombie

Hello Stanor,
Check out Wrong Hole She Said, we’re a small, active, wh pvp corp. Mostly eu tz, with a few other tzs. We are a group of mature, casual players, no mandatory ops or ctas, most of us are daily players, who are on the hunt for content. Working together is really the only way wormhole corps can prosper, Veteran wormholers who can help bring you up to speed on fits and tactics. but we wont hold your hand. Feel free to check out our killboards or stop by our pub chan if your interested

Frank.

Hey Bud, Welcome back to eve. Little about us :
Trigger Happy.
Most active and fun pvp corp
Active in EUTZ and USTZ
Good isk making
Active fights and daily FUN!!!
Fun and learning environment
Active corp and alliance ops daily
Mail me in-game or dm on discord at Jason K’Night#5456 if you any more questions for me.

Other than this more benefits come from we are not as big or blobby as some alliance so we flier better and often more intensely fit and fced ships to try to overcome that. Have great fleets and lots of fun and no matter what always have someone to shoot with our blue list being next to non-existent!!!

I think you would enjoy flying with us and will have great fun!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.