59m SP looking for established corp/alliance

Hi Everyone,

Recently returned to eve after a break of several years. Pilot Command Ship with boosts and Orca, HAC, AF, SB Logi and some other CovOps. Trained in Trading, Mining, mineral processing and some other industrial skills. High faction status with Caldari and Amarr, can solo most lvl 4 missions and looking for a base of operations relatively accessible through amarr/caldari space.

Most of my corp history from years back were PVE/Mining with some WH/Null Sec experiences including PVP. Usually in smaller corps with RL friends that couldn’t muster a strong enough fleet to ward off attackers. Came back to the game solo, and looking to join an established corp, with active membership. I have a strange schedule, and will often travel for work so required activity requirements may be a little difficult for me. In other corps i’ve often had to fill leadership roles, and really just looking to be a cog in the machine this time.

I prefer null sec Ratting/Mining/ High Sec Mission Running. I don’t mind participating in corp/alliance fleet ops/roaming pvp from time to time, but its not something i enjoy, and wouldnt want to do regularly. However, I am happy to help provide the industrial and cashflow /taxes needed to keep others in the corp/alliance active with pvp and defending the space. Also looking for a corp that isn’t easy prey for wardecs.

I am in CST. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

@Celeste_DeVall,

If you want to hear what Right Click Jump To - RCJT can offer you,whihc is pretty much everything you want, although we might be a tad PVP focused for you but you never know. You can find me on discord rangerwolfy#4987

1 Like

Check us out dood

1 Like

Check out our corp. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

Hi Celeste, We do not ask you to do any CTAs all pvp is optional and toy can do what you want within reason.

contact me for a chat.
maddeb

Eve mail sent

We are definitely looking exactly for your kind of skill set - please drop into Coalition of Carebears ingame and catch up with us :slight_smile:

Good luck in whatever you do find!

Sax o7

Check out our corp. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.