|5EN5E| Sensible People - Recruiting PVP Pilots

Looking for people who want to undock and take fights.
743-7433648_reservoir-dogs-meme-faces-hd-png-download

We’re a PVP corp built by very experienced pilots with a passion for doing sensible things. We are looking for active PVP pilots that enjoy a balanced game approach. We have experienced FCs and a wealth of knowledge from membership with many collective decades of game experience.

Do you enjoy effective doctrines that don’t cost an arm and a leg? Yeah, we do too.

Do you want a team environment full of helpful corp mates? That’s who we are.

Do you want leadership focused on delivering content? That’s what we’re about.

5EN5E has a large active member base that enjoys killing everything. We have our own supply chain, stocking doctrines at nominal markups and offering membership easy access to any logistics help they may need. Many doctrine ships are provided at no charge to membership - paid for by the corp taxes. Doctrine ships lost on corp / alliance / coalition fleets are SRPed at 100%.

We take care of our own, and our track record shows it. Successful, continually expanding corp. Executor of a thriving early-stage alliance (Sigma Grindset). Member of the Rekking Crew coalition. Join us.

In-game recruiting channel: Sensible Recruits

Corp Killboard

What we do:

• Fly Battleships - patch day fight against Pando
  • Work as a team, in effective comps, to inflict brutal PVP outcomes
  • Provide A+ infrastructure to live out of and make ISK to buy doctrines

What we don’t:

• Fly n+1 HAC blobs
  • Feed kitchen sink piles to deliver other people their content
  • Welp bling for no reason
  • Run off with your corp taxes to buy ourselves Komodos

Recruiting Requirements:

• Must be 18+. This is an adult corp.
  • Must have 10 mil+ SP. Few exceptions.
  • Must be willing to take feedback and learn. We don’t demand that you’re already a great pilot. We do require that you want to become one.
  • We live in space that happens to be 0.0. That means Sov. We don’t CTA heavily, but do expect that people contribute.

skulls for the skull throne

blood for the blood god

come fly with us

Name says it all

4321…

PVP pilot here. Let me know the best person to contact in game to ask some questions and find out if I am a good fit for |5EN5E|

if you joint that in game chat channel there should almost always be some one on to help you

come kill with us

I am a Soldier I’m marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song
My eyes are steel and my gaze is long,
I am a warrior and this is my song

WE WANT YOU!

come kill with us

holding it down

Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life. That there’s something wrong with New Edion. You don’t know what it is but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about?

Hello good sir. I am looking for a corp!

add ‘‘Ping slag#5794’’ on discord and we can start the prosses

Off with their heads!

[Richard Feynman]
I don’t like honors
I’m appreciated for the work that I did
I don’t need anything else
I don’t think there’s any sense to anything else
I don’t see that it makes any point that someone in this Academy decides that this work is noble enough to receive a prize
I’ve already got the prize
The prize is the pleasure of finding the thing out
The observation that other people use it
Those are the real things

A dangerous anguish expressed through language
But never expected to hit targets unless you’re aimin’ at laymen