60+M PvP subcap pilot, lowsec bound, seeking new home

Not new to lowsec by any means, been an active part of lowsec piracy since 10m sp.

Took a break from Eve, coming back and looking to pickup with what I honestly enjoyed most. Not much I can’t fly, fleet n small gang we’re always most enjoyable to me. Never missed a OP, don’t plan on that changing. WA state resident, so US west timezones are easiest, but I stay up late often.

Kenja can pilot anything subcap efficiently, as well as do enough industry to provide his own income and supply himself with his own logistics. He’s finishing the last of his tanking efficiency’s before moving to capital skills.

Was primarily a gal/min pilot with Angel and serpentis standings to match. Currently filled him out as a guristas pilot as well.

Serpentis, cartel, gallente, minmatar, standings are all great, with or on the verge of lvl 5 missions. SoE rep solid as well from old school jump clone days.

I can grind NPCs, but I’ve never shot a space rock and that’s not going to change. Been a while but I’m anxious to get back to enjoying Eve and seeing what current meta is.

Looking for set lowsec PvP Corp.

Don’t care for null drama

Never honestly had a great WH experience.

All factions and all weapons T2.
Lvl 5 all assault ships, ceptors, gal/Cal tactical destroyers, Cal/amarr tactical cruisers / widow pilotry days out.

2 Likes

Bokbok @Kenja_Saissore

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

2 Likes

You should consider joining Aideron Robotics! They are a very active and very storied Gallente Militia alliance based in Lowsec.

If you’re interested in learning more about them, here’s their Discord: Aideron Discord

Hey @Kenja_Saissore

If you’re looking for an old school lowsec pirate corp that hunts everything Filthy Peasants maybe a good choice for you.

Filthy Peasants is a lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established group that has been around for several years now with great FCs and active leadership who are constantly searching for the next good fight. We run daily fleets/ops with include roams, gatecamps, blops drops, capital hunting, WH diving, and the occasional defense/offense structure timer.

Our goal is to get fights whether we win or lose without intentionally feeding. We’re a very relaxed and casual group with no activity requirements or hazing on dumb losses. We’re most active between 18:00-05:00 EVE Time. We also have a large variety of isk making opportunities such as exploration, missions, ratting, and high value moon mining.

If you’re interested check out our forum post / killboard below and join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us_m5AtDKrE Check us out!

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

1 Like

Hey man if you’re still looking we live in lowsec currently, and plan on moving to NPC space soon.

We do small gangs and have ISK making opportunities. We have literally one blue, and it’s some neighbors we help with PVP for more content. If you’re interested read our post and join our discord!

1 Like

Hello!
Divine Mortals is an active PvP/PvE/Indy oriented corporation within Divinity Alliance. Divinity is currently the oldest active alliance in the QFC.

We in Divinity believe that real life comes before all.
We have a minimum of 5mil sp requirement and new players welcomed. We welcome Alpha as well as Omega

We have a pool of experienced players from all aspects of Eve life and offer their knowledge to those who want it.

We specialize in:

• Combat / PVP Training
  • Mining/Ratting/Exploration
  • Planetary Interaction (PI)
  • Manufacturing (T1/T2)
  • Keeping a friendly atmosphere
  • Existing & thriving in Null security space (Nullsec)

We ask for members to be on as much as possible, but as stated before - Real life comes first
If you are interested, please mail Alan Heir Alar ingame.

hi did you find something ? If not , come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

hey we might be a good fit for you check this ad out see what you think PoD- Recruiting pilots for small gang pvp (lowsec based)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.