60 M SP (x2) Returning Vet looking for a ISK-making corp

Hi @Sorry_Eh you’ve clearly been looking for a while. I know you say you’re looking for a 30man corp no-alliance, and it looks like you haven’t picked a place yet. Is it because you’re looking for exactly that? You’ll have trouble finding that since that tends to be a sign of one of 2 things: a corp that’s too new or dying.

This is because not everyone plays everyday, so 30 man corps tend to have only a few ppl concurrently on at the same time, which means they don’t do a lot.

Now there’s tons of small gang pvp groups and small “tight knit” corps/alliance too. But your current scope is pretty narrow

What are you looking out of a group in Eve? Maybe we can help you find a type of corp that fits your needs. Rather than you looking at corp number restrictions in the hope of achieving some desired trait out of a corp.

Also if you want, you can always hop into fweddit discord and talk to me, niv to see what you’re looking for. I’ll even help you find a place that isn’t my corp since you seem fairly pained at looking for a place ORGNC. Just hop in and ask for me, niv.

And hey if a smaller ustz ls/NS alliance sounds like your jam. You can see my corp ad here

1 Like