60mil SP looking for pvp/pve mix

Most of my friends have quit, been looking for a corp to call home for years. Sorry if this is a wall but, at this stage I have joined many corps that either lie to get you in or are not what they portray. Some I just didn’t get on with. If I list something that says I am not looking for or won’t fly anymore I really mean it, no amount of chatting will convince me otherwise.

Looking for active group to play with that is laid back.

I will live anywhere that isn’t NS, say what you want but I have been there for years at a time and It’s not for me anymore.

Active mostly in UK/US TZ

If you live in WH space I will be asking about BM/Mapping.

What I am NOT looking for:
NS

Faction Wars

Corps with tons of new bros.

Baby Hitler CEO/Directors

CTA/pings to my phone, if I am not online I am not available

Req of more than one account. I had 7 at one point and use to buy/sell/trade toons. At this stage I run one and only one account.

Tax scam corps (you know who you are)

What I bring to the table:

Played mostly on since June 2007 1st toon was Zigman123

Many years running logi

Pvp exp in pretty much all ends of space (never really did HS ganking though not really what I call pvp)

Been in and out of WH space since they patched it in.

FC exp: This does not mean I want to be one again or take over as corp FC. I know whats expected of whatever role I take in a fleet. That said I can and will make my own content on the slow times.

Will scan and BM if WH space

Not afraid to die or take one for the fleet.

Can fly almost everything under BS with T2 skills and support skills to match. T2 Trig up to large guns. I do not fly T3C’s anymore and won’t anytime soon.

TLDR:
Looking for corp convo me or join “Corpless” channel.

Hello Saville Shazih

Spudden Impact is a corporation of old friends who like to fly with each other. We are a tight-knit group of people that are mature and relaxed. Real-life will always come first and so we don’t have any CTA’s. If you online and want to shoot people then that’s what we do. If you looking for good people to group up with and have fun then that’s what we stand for. We have a no-drama policy in corp and this is simply enforced by making everyone feel welcomed. Politics, Racism, Religion and Homophobia is not welcomed. This is a game where we try and get away from all the outside world rubish and allow people to fully enjoy their time online and in-game.

PVP CONTENT
With us being in a fantastic space for hunting we can find PVP content every day. We live in a low sec entry point and have 2 other low sec pipes within 4 jumps of us and 2 Null sec entry points within 3 & 7 jumps of us. We will, of course, be doing WH chains to get extra content so if this is your style of play then come help us hunt.

SOLO to SMALL GANG
We hate big fleets and so our max size will be 15 but we really prefer 10. <10 is something we like to achieve and allows people to feel like they a part of something rather than just a number in a fleet. If you want to F1 Monkey then we are not for you. We are looking for smart and intelligent players who can learn and apply what they learn in practice and teach others. We encourage solo PVP because having 10 solo minded people working as a unit together can achieve a lot more than an FC and 9x F1 monkeys.

PIRACY IS KING
We have very little blues. We like it this way because it means we get more content.

WHY SPUDDEN IMPACT

• Tight-knit friendly community
  • Solo to Small-sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Real Life comes first
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Daily PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • FC Program
  • Solo PVP Program for new players

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Discord
  • EU Timezone
  • Self-sufficient
  • Mains Only
  • Must be Omega

KILLBOARD STATS
Killboard

CONTACTS
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

IN-GAME CHANNEL
-MASH-

Hi there Savil, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region provides a unique mix of small gang PvE and PvP opportunities that may appeal to you.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Might be a good fit, Delete

Hi Sav,

I would try and recruit you but we live in NS so that rules us out. However if you would be interested in trying WH life you should contact Dead Terrorists. They’re a pvp group who hunt out of their WH,mainly targeting 0.0 groups but will fight anywhere. I’ve known them for many years and they’re a great group of guys, very chilled out and fun to fly with. They have three weekly set time fleets so you can plan around them plus the general adhoc small gang stuff. Really recommend you at least have a chat with them, Good luck finding the right home :slight_smile:

Hey!

I think we could be the home for you.
Would love the opportunity to speak with you.

Still looking

Dude, check us out at WEF. We do a little bit of everything and thoroughly enjoy both PVE and PVP.

Drunk Ops Approved. https://youtu.be/b6rPdF3Zo-w

Minds of murderers is recruiting we are a lowsec based small gang pvp-pve corp. we do travel to null to fight but we do not live in null. come chat with us here or ingame https://discord.gg/gZ65Q5V ingame channel is murders pub real life always comes first with us

shot you a mail!

Looking for active group to play with that is laid back.

According to Fozzie ANZA is in the Top Ten Most Active Corp in Eve 2012
ANZA is a friendly bunch Active for CTA Pings + a lot of ship spinning

I will live anywhere that isn’t NS, say what you want but I have been there for years at a time and It’s not for me anymore.

ANZA are nomads since 2005 Leaving died Alliances in our wake. Currently making home base in Querious To be fair this is not realistic NS just better version of Low Sec.

Active mostly in UK/US TZ

ANZA is all TZ’s mostly AU/NZ < says the name.

If you live in WH space I will be asking about BM/Mapping.

We don’t live in a WH space, we do ask you to provide BM/Mapping :blush:

What I am NOT looking for:

NS ANZA is happy to shoot anyone who lives in NS

Faction Wars ANZA shoots these dudes too

Corps with tons of new bros 12 is more than enough

Baby Hitler CEO/Directors – We are members of a Russian Alliance does that qualify?

CTA/pings to my phone, if I am not online I am not available – Feel free to mute that ■■■■

Req of more than one account. I had 7 at one point and use to buy/sell/trade toons. At this stage I run one and only one account.

One is always enough

Tax scam corps (you know who you are)

Absolutely guaranteed. Do you NPC?

What I bring to the table:

Played mostly on since June 2007 1st toon was Zigman123

Gratz I win 2006 for me!

Many years running logi

Good Job

Pvp exp in pretty much all ends of space (never really did HS ganking though not really what I call pvp)

Tick that Bucket List we do HS ganking! I think this is meant to be!

Been in and out of WH space since they patched it in.

How painful for you! Have you have had to Call Eve scout to bail you out?

FC exp: This does not mean I want to be one again or take over as corp FC. I know whats expected of whatever role I take in a fleet. That said I can and will make my own content on the slow times.

We are happy for you to start with Corp Fleet No Pressure!

Will scan and BM if WH space

You are the Man!

Not afraid to die or take one for the fleet.

What a Guy!

Can fly almost everything under BS with T2 skills and support skills to match. T2 Trig up to large guns. I do not fly T3C’s anymore and won’t anytime soon.

How Many Titan’s do you have?

Aussie Love Banter

Drop by and say Gid-Day ANZA DISCORD

Free Add Why Not!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.