62 mil SP Returning player

So I’ve decided to punish myself by returning to EVE Online after a 3 year hiatus! I previously lived the life of a care bear but flying around in HiSec for the last few days, I’d decided that’s pretty boring.

I was hoping to find a WH corp that would help me learn the ropes of living that life. I say life, but I really need to find a corp that understands that RL comes 1st. I’m looking for a group that is sociable and know how to laugh at themselves and me! Mostly me… Not with… I’m pretty sure AT me… :smiley: At least until I get my space legs back under me.

I am currently in the US TZ, and I have built my char around running L3’s and L4’s with friends who no longer play, so I’m not 100% useless in a fight, only abouut 90% useless right now. I THINK I remember the basics of scanning, I’ll probably head out tonight at practice my very rusty scanning skills and maybe get myself killed a few times in the process.

Drop me a line in game or reply here if you think I might fit into your community.

o7 Fly recklessly!

4 Likes

Hey Boss!

Still here? Holy ■■■■!

It’s a group of adults with real lives. Most are married, and just look forward to working together/shooting the poop with a bunch of other turbo nerds after work.

They prefer 21+, but that’s not immediately disqualifying.

Either way, I would appreciate it if you could let me know what you think.

Come say Hi on Discord! https://discord.gg/VTwhpN

Best of luck in New Eden. Live, Die, and Live Again!

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • WH on Alliance Base
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

check us out m8 …. you wont be disapointed

1 Like

o7 man and welcome back! Our Corp has a wormhole division that I think you would fit into just great. Lots of patience and people willing to run sites together to help you get the feel of wormhole life.

Send me a shout if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Come all you miners and ratters, small gangers, and cap pilots

1 Like

Hello @Ardonis_Kali,

Welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a good WH Training Corp/Alliance and currently have a great community of players who enjoy each other as well as the game of EVE. We have many different Corporations representing different things in game, but in the end we are ALL committed to WHSOC advancements. If you get a chance, stop by and ask for a recruiter…see what and who we are in space.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.