64m SP Returning Player - Casual, Non-Dedicated

My situation this time around, in order to be able to keep things up, I cannot necessarily dedicate any specific time or day and I may need to log off without too much notice.

That said, I have a very flexible job and often have hours each day to play. Looking for a corporation that’s open to a casual player. I have plenty of skills to run industry, mining, Lvl 4 missions, cloaking and scanning, running a freighter, and I have all trade skills maxed out. In my first playthrough I was able to make billions station trading at Jita and, while I plan on doing some of that for background ISK, I just want to play around with various aspects of the game, mining, hauling, or whatever.

I have most of my resources in The Forge or nearby. I have high standings with Caldari and Amarr and my main fighting skills are shields and missiles.

Any corporation available?

You Are Welcome With Us, :grinning:

It sounds like you might be looking for a good change of pace. We might have what you are looking for in Kybernaut Clade.

We are group out in Pochven. The primary money makers in that region are group PVE sites and mining sites which it sounds like you are already skilled for. Pochven has consistent WH connection entrances close to major trade hubs, so having all your stuff in the Forge is not a big deal.

The only thing that might be an issue for you is staying “active.” We track activity via pvp fleet participation. Five a month. Most of them are typically scheduled, so you know when they will be happening. We have fleets almost every day of the week, so you should be able to find some that fit into your schedule. It is also not to big of a deal if you have to drop mid fleet.

Unlike a lot of other groups, We have an actual goal. Clear player structures out of pochven. This may give you some inspiration, and the boost that keeps the game interesting for you.

Here is a link to our discord; I am online pretty consistently so feel free to jump on. We can talk directly if you want to; just send me a ping. Discord Link

Here is a link to our recruitment ad:

I appreciate the invitation! I think you keyed in there on the “active”. I will definitely be active, but I can’t commit to coordinated group activities, like a PVP fleet.

We are casual at The Order of Omerta. We are into fw, small gang pvp, mining and indy.

No mandatory fleets or sov to defend.

Come by and check us out.

Sounds like things won’t work out then. Still, if you ever want to see what the new pochven region is like feel free to send me a ping in game!

Best of luck finding a corp that suits you!

we are a Nullsec corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone

join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Looking to be spooky and scary? Looking for a place to fit in?
At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello Dretzle Omega,

Reading through your post, I felt a resonating connection with what you’re seeking and what we offer at Cryptopia. Your multifaceted expertise makes you a dynamic asset, and your flexible approach to the game is something we wholeheartedly understand and support.

While we thrive in our C2 PI hole, the activities we engage in range across the vast spectrum of EVE, from skirmishes to exploring the intricacies of wormhole life. With your skills in industry, mining, missions, and more, you could find yourself deeply integrated into our operations in no time.

Your experience with station trading at Jita and your background in amassing ISK could also bring a unique dimension to our corporation. Combining that with your willingness to indulge in various in-game activities, I believe you’d find a diverse and engaging environment with us.

We fully understand the unpredictability of real-life commitments, and we never demand a strict schedule from our members. So, the need to log off suddenly or being a casual player is completely fine with us.

It is always nice to have high standings with Caldari and Amarr when living out of J-space! Let’s delve deeper into these possibilities and see how Cryptopia can be your new EVE home. Join us on our Cryptopia public channel or our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a more intimate conversation.

Eagerly looking forward to charting the stars alongside you, Dretzle Omega.

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Winter Coalition, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

Returning players can expect help in reacclimating to changed game mechanics in our friendly environment. Need to move your gear from there to here? We will assist with cargo capacity, Titan bridges, and or cynos.

In game feel free to message any of the following characters… Shuggington P (main recruiter) or Angus Thunderstruck (helpful minion)

Join our in-game recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord by clicking the linky -----> BRASS MONKEY SYNDICATE

Greetings Dretzle,

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

hi there m8

maybe you should consider checking us out

come and pew pew with us out of pochven with daily holes close to jita :slight_smile:
cheers
prim

Hi there,
Just checking in to see if you found the Corp you were looking for? If not give us a look and come for a chat o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.