70Mill SP - looking for small gang corp around Placid

Im looking for a low sec corp around placid

All of my assets are in placid so i’m not looking to move far.

-Looking For-
Active
Low sec living
Null & WH roams

-About me-
UK timezone
As active as I can be with a full time job and a new born
Self sufficient
Played for 6 Years
Useful Alts

Mail me with what you do and we will talk.

Thanks

4 Likes

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Yo o/

This is us linked, in game at the mo if this piques your interest and you fancy a chat o7

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

1 Like

Biohazard. is a notorious pvp corporation that chooses targets over security.
We live in a remote nullsec region & superactive low sec region

Our hunters go out each day to collect skulls and wreck havoc across New Eden. While others maintain our settlements, replenish our ammo and ships. Our home is lucrative to maintain several accounts, fund your pvp and supercapital toys.

■ Nullsec ■ Lowsec ■ Large/Small Scale PVP
■ Buyback program ■ Services ■ Industry

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Ai532A9d4

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 or convo me

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

If your interested in doing some Wormhole pvp our Corp has been doing wormhole evictions. Usually results in some good fights and makes plenty of isk as there is no asset safety.!

1 Like

Contact F-OFF

1 Like

yo we’re mostly USTZ and do small gang roams like 4-5 hours before DT, but we have a growing EUTZ

if being in an USTZ alliance isnt an issue for you, and you’re happy to be part of a growing EUTZ or you play late most days (0000-0230 aprox) then you’d be a great fit

understandable if the TZ is an issue, but if not check us out 🔥 [BLACK LEGION...] NEGATIVE ENTROPY. IS RECRUITING COMPETENT PVPERS

1 Like

Hello @Royal_Spartan,

We are a super active WH Entity that loves to game together. If you get a chance, come take a closer look at who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

Edited the ad abit but still looking for a low sec corp around placid region.

We are Crystaline Luminosity, a newly formed nomadic lifestyle Corp.
EU is our primary timezone but we have randomly collected AU and US players.
We don’t care if you are a 5m Sp newbro that wants to learn PvP or a 180m SP veteran player that is fedup with pressing F1 a lot. As long as you fit the community and are PvP focused we want you !!!

For me as CEO the most important thing is fun and a tight knit community. Second to that I am looking for PvP focused players. Yes you need to make isk I get that but PvP should be the priority.

What we offer
• PvP focused Corp
• A no fucks given mentality (great for figuring new things out)
• Absolutely NO Blue standings
• Tight knit community

What we are looking for
• Community & PvP oriented Players

The Corp won’t provide you with isk making opportunities due to the Nomadic live, but we can help You setup something for yourself if needed.

If you feel interested or just want to chat and poke us with questions join our Discord

weve started doing some stuff around placid, were a small small corp though and really need to recruit more but hey, gotta start somewhere.
mostly atm were gonna be doing stuff round ostingale as our base is in nearby syndicate.

Still looking

if i where you i would look on the killboard for placid and approche the Corps you are intrested in. These days almost everyone is Recruiting and Placid is a very specific place.
Good luck on your search

o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.