72m SP - Looking for PVP Focused Corp, preferably in lowsec, with a focus on gatecamping

Multiboxer, toons are useful. I’m most active in late EU and USTZ, my main can fly almost everything, aside from some t2 BS and BCs.
Main Interests:
BLOPsing
small & medium-scale PVP
gatecamping

Im looking for a corp that has daily activity, and is very active on the killboard.

1 Like

does it have to be very active and green… ? :slight_smile:

We are not lowsec but do a load of what you are looking for feel free to give us a look.

yes. And to add to anyone else: ill just ignore your bog-standard nullsec bloc corp ad, please dont spam my inbox with offers to join.

2 Likes

Hello

We are a small US/AU low-sec corp that lives in placid.
We are not a Zkill Warriors and doesn’t tell our members what to do. what we only ask is to participate in alliance activities when you are available.

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

if that piques your interest and might have further question about us, feel free to come chat with us in our discord.

bumping

TO THE TOP IT GOES

1 Like

Add me on Discord if you’d like to talk. Apollexis#0930, I think we have exactly what you’re looking for. Death Korps 0f Krieg | Alliance | zKillboard Most active around Late night US TZ/ early EU TZ

to the top ya go,

Hi Autumn, any interest checking out life in Pochven? Cloaky ■■■■■■■■ is our way of life out here and we are currently engaged in a war across Etsala so lots of gates to camp!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan you and your Corp have any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and shares a lot of similar mechanics, no local, -1.0 true-sec, and lots of small gang PvP action.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi autumm schereau,

If you can consider an independent alliance that operate in venal that focus in just pvp, both roams and gate camps please let me know.

we are small but active and currently having a very interested fight over one of the npc stations which means a lot of station camping on both sides and caps being dropped on a daily basis :slight_smile:

if you want to know more just join our discord and i can tell you it all.

cheers
prim

Hyper Pivot.

Join the not elite.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.