Delete

delete

hey man wanna come join my corp is a small group . we live in null sec deklein area

Come and check us out .

Hey Autumn,

I can’t say we as a corp have a big AUtz presence although we do have members playing in that time, we do have a large CN presence in the alliance so there are ops on 23/7 so always something to keep you interested.

If you fancy a chat hop on our discord - you can find the link in our recruitment ad - [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting - #82 by Dymorian_Deile

Hi mate how you doing.
I think we would be of interest we have alot of action atm

We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

We’re a small tight knit pvp corp we have a few experienced FC’s and are growing at a steady rate please apply ingame if you’re intrested :slight_smile:

Strategically Bad is a sov null corp with a focus on PVP. We are part of a small but active alliance that is very active and friendly. We are looking for new pilots to join us in Nullsec and fight with us. We are looking for veterans and new bros alike. We are a real-life first corp our only requirements are below.

What we offer:

• Small gang - coalition size fleets
  • SRP for alliance fleets
  • Veteran players to teach and guide new players
  • Training fleets for new players

Requirements:

• Voice Coms
  • Use discord
  • Be fully authed with our services

Feel free to message me directly to talk or join our discord

oh hey there mate! We chatted during that last spectre fleet with Larkness! Come join us and we can properly have that “Battle of the Autumn’s” XD - Larkness is an FC for spectre fleet as well as for us.

bumping

We have an active corp/alliance. We are most active in late us, and AUTZ time zones. We are very social in comms and spend much of the time laughing while going on roams, gate camps, or minning.

We strive to have fun first, and we do well. Message me in game, and we can talk in discord.

bump.

bumping

We don’t care about KBs at all, and while we don’t have a huge amount of PvP players, we have a plethora of targets in AUTZ that you can mess with. They sometimes even form ‘response fleets’. Our most active PvPer is USTZ, but he’s an early riser, so you’ll pretty much have someone to fly with most days.

In-game channel: SWTC Lobby. Discord: https://discord.gg/vbdgfgFC

I sent you an in game message! Good luck!

bumping, prehaps. maybe.

Hi there m8

Please make sure to check us out m8

We focus in camping and roaming only

Cheers
Prim

shot you an in game message

bump.

bumping this

Bump.