Delete

I’d like to thow my name in the pot. We do small gang out in Pochven. I know it’s not null, but if you’re willing to hear me talk, who knows… Discord

bump.

bumping?

hello Autumn Schereau!

We are a US/AU corp with some EU ppl looking for new ppl be part of our family,
we are a bunch of slow drunk retards who always kicks back and relax and do our own thing until we are needed for an op or whatever. also Coms is a must!

what we do offer?
starting with care baring we have full indy set up in our area all structures needed are provided properly rigged, we also have plenty of moon like plentyyyy more than what we need honestly but what could go wrong with more right? except for running out of fuel money with so much structures lol

Saved the last for the best
PVP’ing
We do alot of pvp on the right day we are SNAL (Shoot neutrals ask questions later)
we do gate camping
roaming
structure bashing

We have FC’s and members that has been in the game for years like 7+ years in the game
we also have Junior FC program the first step to be a full fledge FC.

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

oh dang i didnt know it would be that long

We would be interested in talking to you mate The Emperor needs you , Join the Imperial Fleet

bump.

Hey mate it seems ur would be a really good fit to our group we have us and a cup of auz in corp plenty of optional content in ur timezone come on our discord for a chat

Wanna use your black ops ? We would be interested in you https://i-fed.co.uk/

you already replied to me

Haha sorry :slight_smile: it just how keen I am to speak with you :slight_smile:

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Prehaps bumping?

Heyo Autumn, if u looking for all types of activity in Late EU And US, I recommend joining our Imperial Adventure a part of the largest and most powerful Nullsec alliance in the game rn

Come have a chat with us if u r interested

Looking ahead to have u with us
Aster

Bump,

Bump.

Hey dude o/

My corp probably isnt for you, im an Indy corp. But the PvP corp in the alliance im in would be perfect :smiley: We’re based in Solitude and already have a pretty solid presence. Come join our discord and say hi :smiley:

Also, heres the link to the Indy corp ad just in case haha Psychotic Industries - Chill Indy Corp based in Solitude!

Bump.

blah blah bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.