Please help, I really want a new corp

I just got kicked from horde about a few months ago, never fully understood why but I was willing to change, they just kicked me out of the blue. So without them it wasnt fun, so I left for a while. I want to return but I want to join a decent corp, more focussed on real life, one without inappropriate stuff, no bullying and bias and prejudice, and a better members. Tried karmafleet but they said no. They were alright till the bullying started. There are some good people there who still helped after they kicked me tho so not that bad. But its not fun without a corp.

Any other options?

Im willing to join any of you guys provided you are okay with like posting hypernets and stuff, i like the easy way out and irl first. Mainly a corp without any inappropriate stuff and good people.

Hit me up we can deffently work with you in imperium Technologies. Great place down to earth people. We dont mind teaching people what we know. I send you in game mail.

We are possibly recruiting :slight_smile:

Hello !

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

what tz are you ? if euro jump into shield107 in game or dm me edrik prime, chat more, we are ns, part of aarp alliance.

Hi vector

Come and join us.

We are an independent pvp group that operates from pochven and our game is just trying to have fun and pewpew some.

Join our discord for a talk

Tacke care
prim

Come join Brave! GDSI are recruiting [0.0]

Seen this one on another thread. Doesn’t want to do pvp, just wants to learn to scam for isk.

I’ll wager nobody could stand this guy.

LOL :upside_down_face:

Vector Uuroxia, We are drama free, Feel free to give us a try, details are here: STA’IN is Recruiting! -ISK, PVE, Mining, PVP - 24/7 Active Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.