80 m sp toxic pilot looking for a group to fly with

-They call me Griefer, one of the most feared awoxer…

-DARKANPROYT the spy!

-The one with the worst employment history in eve’s history!

-98 accounts including 40 just for spying!!

• Eyes all over the galaxy, everywhere.

-Blacklisted from : PandemicHorde, GoonsWarm, Hole control, any pochven group, Bob’s Watch, Triumvirate, and many more.

All the money I’ve stolen so far : 3.2 T

Why am I in a recruiting center instead of creating a new account and continuing to work? simple I want to change style of play, attention I do not intend to stop ■■■■ talking in local but I will stop stealing and be toxic, I want a stable group with which to play, are gone the time of playing 12 hours a day just to steal, It’s much nicer to settle down in a group and play together.

If I wanted other corp to awox I could easily do the ninety-ninth account :)!

Your hired.

First, send me 3.2 trillion isk to process your paperwork.

1 Like

awww so cheap, ingame name? lol

Same as it is here.

I don’t hide behind alts

me neither :slight_smile:

Totally checks out.

Seems legit. Awaiting remission of payment.

2 Likes

Open recruitment for an enthusiastic pvp adventurer, pve and community help in a Wormhole Corp!

Greetings to all corporate leaders!

I am DARKANPROYT, an experienced and passionate adventurer looking for a new challenge in the vast universe of Wormhole corps. Today I’m here to share my passion for pvp, pve and helping other players, and to look for a corporation that shares my values and goals.

Since I began my journey in space, I have honed my skills both in fighting against other pilots and in discovering riches hidden in the deep darkness of wormholes. The PVP offers me the opportunity to test my strategic and tactical skills, facing fearsome opponents and experiencing the adrenaline of battle. I am ready to defend our interests and lead our corp to victory in the battles ahead.

However, I’m not just a pvp lover. I am equally fascinated by the challenges of pve, from exploring wormholes to conquering high-risk sites. I’m always looking for new goals to achieve and new experiences to share with my fellow corp members. Teamwork is critical for me, and I am happy to make my skills available to help other members overcome difficulties and achieve their goals.

Helping other players is an essential part of my experience in the game. I am available to share my knowledge and skills with less experienced members, offering support, advice and practical help. I believe that a corp is stronger when all members work together to achieve a common goal, and I am determined to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all.

C5 static preferable ( marauder pilot ) i will earn your trust! im not bad i promise :frowning:

Hey brother we are not a c5 WH corp. We are a pvp focus and driv3n corp in Null-sec spv. We are looking for more players like urself to come and join our corp. What make us different from all the other. Our corp is not only a corp it is a family. We have been playing together for a long time. We are one of the oldest corps in the game with member who have attended eve con together. We are primarily PvP focus, but we have a strong Indy backbone to help support our member and build anything you want. Act now and join our family we call Imperium Technologies.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

sorry mate, wormhole not nullsec :confused:

Hi,

We are a Wormhole Corp / Alliance operating out of a C2 with a null + C5 static.

Socially focused group, with more interest in a persons social activity rather than the colour of their Zkill.

Red or green , that’s your business, as long as fun was had.

Feel free to drop me a message in game, or visit our public channel PROFC from there if you like what you see hop onto our comms ( Discord link in the in game chat channel ) and we can have a chat.

Whatever you decide, fly safe and have fun.

Demotar o7

Guy is unstable after he died and gave bad info decided to delete all of are book marks and tried to mess the corp up. -100 to this guy’s mental health

I quick run down of his time spent in his last corp:

• Proceeds to throw several billion ISK through a wormhole without scouting.
    -Get tackled.
    -Pings late
    -Gets deleted
    -Cries about it whilst not being able to accept the fact that he screwed up.

Poor communication skills, unable to take criticism, thinks you’re out to get him as soon as you mention anything that would suggest he is not right.

Darkanproyt was given a chance with us even with the bad corp history after a sob story. Do not make the same mistake. If you’re accepting this guy you’re taking the same guy that, immediately after leaving our corp with toons stuck in space, went over to recruitment channel causing further issues, getting himself report several times for obscene comments and general mis-behaviour that any mother would frown on.

If nothing else then do not invite this guy for your player base, who will suffer, because the “experience” this guy has is limited to undocking expensive toys and swinging them about, and not well might I add.

With any kind of access this guy will take the first opportunity to do something negative towards your corp / alliance just because he doesn’t seem the have the emotional maturity to support negative things happening with him. Picking fights seems to be a pass time.

1 Like

Hey Mate, don’t know if you saw our advert, but here is the link:

We are a C6: C5 Static WH Corp full of wily old veterans. From your post it seems like you would be right up our ally. Let me know either here or on Discord if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Azori

i think you should do less blowjob

are u the one that gaved me 3 b and then got griefed?

Your both postings has been merged in here.
Please Avoid double postings in the Future.

Dark… did you take 9 bill off Areh and ditch us?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.