800K Pilot 3B starting (PRIVATE SALE)

Hello All,

Selling a wonderful head-start character Leah Mai, 800K skillpoints, in hi-sec, no kill rights, and beautiful… 3Billion … or BO. (PRIVATE SALE).

Shui Zhao

Care to read the rules or at least to check the others threads how to correctly handle deals?

I appreciate your suggestion. But I’m fine, thank you.

Was trying to help but if you don’t care will see how it goes.

Hey,

Just FYI, it’s actually a private sale… already sold … only here to make it official and clean…

I appreciate the attempt to “help.” But tbh, if that was indeed your intent, then you need to work on how you “help.” A bit less snarky would be a good start Hint: it’s never a good idea to start helping out with “Care to…” Maybe something more along the lines of: “Hey mate, just FYI, your post doesn’t really match up with guidelines. Might want to check 'em out.” See the difference?

And that is MY attemt to help.

fly safe

1 Like

Please work on your interpretation skills otherwise everything goes sharky for you.

Fly safe Mate.

Confirmed. I’ll be purchasing the Character for 3B

I am able to transfer ISK and Account Details as soon as I am back Home from Work. I’ll post again once its done.

Thank you very much!

ISK and Account Details sent. :slight_smile:

Transfer Notification received. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.