88Mil SP Pilot Looking for a Solid Corp

o7 New Eden,

I’m a 5 year player looking for an established group to fall in with. I’ve lived in Solitude/Syndicate for nearly all my time, but it’s time for a change. I’m strongest in Indy and scanning. I like logi! I don’t fly caps. USTZ, but kinda random due to demanding RL.

I’m looking for:

• Low Sec
  • A group who has been around awhile
  • A group that doesn’t go dormant
  • Small Gang, but not expecting perfection
  • Occasional Fleets big enough to need Logi
  • Lots of Discord banter
  • Lots of voice comms on fleets/ops
  • Group Indy goals

I’ll pass on:

• SOV
  • Indy shaming
  • Moving every three months
  • Flying caps
  • Excessive negativity
  • Alarm clocking

I guess I’m a Corp jumper, but my legs are getting tired. I just need a group of good pilots who know how they like to play and take pride in where they live. I’d like to be a part of that.

2 Likes

Wowwow, don’t leave Syndicate that easy before trying us out ! :wink:
Not even the slightest interest in staying in Syndicate? I wanna throw out the idea for you if you change your mind about Syndicate region :slight_smile:

UMAH_Pub ingame or you will see the discord details in the channel if you wanna talk/chat there instead.

And I promis, I wont ask you to set any alarms, or fly caps, or move, or demand you get us SOV, not shame you for loving indy, … also we are very old chaps and have no tolerance for toxic behaviour.

Fly safe! // Ravvzor

Edit:
I can also give you a Guardian so you can fly logi at our CTA’s :wink:

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Hey,
We’re looking for a good combat scanner. Would you be interested in relocating to Stain?
Check out our killboard

or talk to us in game at IEEX.PUB

Regads,

Hey man we’re null sec but worth a peek. Few corps are more active or can match our community. Look for yourself. War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #15 by Gideon_Golgothus

Hi Jo, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? Other than not being Low-sec, I think we have everything you are looking for. This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes. No caps, no SOV, just some good ole’ fashion fights.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Sup. Check our kb. Obviously we are active. No blue donut. Sov access for ratting but…who cares. We do corp mining ops (real ones not bullcrap ones), and we have a balanced indy/pvp life.

Can only rorq mine if you participate in Corp events. 5 dudes during dead hours and around 15 during normal days on comms.

Send me an in game mail.

-fish

We’re not lowsec, but mix of a little highsec and loads of T-Space.

Always looking for logi and to increase indy side.

Message me if you’re interested in finding out more.

Joe,

Look me up in game. Have most of what you are looking for in Sinq Laison LS. Have LS Corp with moon in a long time alliance of casual pvprs and alt alliance non-war deccable.

Also have a big Indy project that will likely end in an explosion I’m soon to kick off.

MASS Salvage/MASS Munitions

Check us out

[Unknown Soldiers] [UNKSO] is recruiting experienced members!

Killboard: Unknown Soldiers Mercenary Force | Corporation | zKillboard
Alliance Killboard: RAZOR Alliance | Alliance | zKillboard

Now Part of the RAZOR Alliance

UNKSO is an Sov Null Sec corporation led by members of the Military Realism Clan “Unknown Soldiers”. Unknown Soldiers is a Gaming Society dedicated to the Art of Military Realism in support of all of our brothers and sisters in arms who are fighting for our countries. Corporation membership consists of active, former, and non-military players. Clan membership is not a requirement to join the corporation and game with us.

Recruiters:
-Karval Gryphon
-Davnan Fletcher
-Zain-ul’Abdin en Chasteaux

UNKSO Null Sec focus:

Combat PVE (ratting and filaments)
PVP (Alliance and Coalition Fleets)
Industry (mining and production)

What are we looking for? Pilots who are:

Active (naturally, real-life comes first)
Discord (voice comms; we want to get to know you)
Non-Toxic (drama cynos will be ruthlessly extinguished)
Omega + 30 days play time min. We’re looking for pilots committed to this great game of ours

We also play: COD, Escape From Tarkov, Battlefield, Squad and more
In-game recruitment channel: UNKSO Office
Discord recruitment channel: https://discord.gg/unkso

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.