CLOSED

So I noticed you recently left a corporation and I can give you a first glimps of UMAH.

Recruitment thread (read this if below sounds even workable)

We live out in NPC nullsec so we don’t deal with the mechanics of SOV. We take no part in one of the major conflicts ongoing nor seek such actions. This doesn’t mean we can or want to avoid all battles so we get involved in the local affairs as usual :slight_smile:

We are a small corp who tries to expand numbers but not with a rapid uncontrolled pace, we rather have ppl who fits well with us and wanna work together than just anyone with a whole different agenda. We go both into the industrial way of EVE (even tho after patch it’s more nasty), and we go with PVP aswell in the best way we can ofc.

My two most important guidelines within the corp is that RL comes first. That’s what we build on so no demanding to put your timer, no demand with xx logins or such … it’s not how we wanna build UMAH up. You play EVE because you want to and not because you have to.

The second is that we are generally older, both corp with and alliance wise… we have no need for drama. It’s just not us, so no toxic stuff is accepted. If you know by person that you might be that kind of guy - please seek another place (i know there are many corps who doesn’t give a crap about such, but we do).

If you want details … we can discuss in discord, regarding buyback, PI, JF service (we got most of this stuff).

Now - missus came home and I’ll just end it here :slight_smile: If it’s interesting, please read recruitment thread and get back to me? Umah_Pub ingame! :slight_smile:

Have a great evening o7