EAGER PVP NOOB+
ICE / MOON MINING
I NEED AN EXTENSIVE PI BUYBACK PROGRAM
WANT SMALL CORP
89m SP - 10+ Years
ASSISTANT RECRUITER
MUST HAVE AT LEAST SOME DISCORD DURING AUTZ & EUTZ
}

Unfortunately, due to wife sleep/work balance I need to avoid 10pm - 7am eve time
will be active at most other times. Varies from Day to Day

NOT much interest in NULL or Corps that are part of Larger Alliances.
OR that aspire to be part of that stuff.
Null only considered if the corp is very small and tight nit.

Ideal corp will be a Fairly Small or ‘New Start’, with a Clear Vision or Goals
A newbro training corp with at least some regular pvp activity would be ok.

For PVP, I have enjoyed my limited wormhole adventures so far,
But I just dont want to live in one. Daytrip diving from HS/LS is OK.
LS Roams Probably Better.

I consider myself a pvp noob+, and love the thrill it gives.
Im not that good at pvp - move on if you require anything near competent.
But then again, I am eager to continue to learn and may surprise you.
Small & kitchen sink type ops with LoLs would be great.
Cloaky, even better. Eventually I would like to train as a scout.
Ships I most would love to fly would be T3 Destroyers.

My skill point abilities massively outweigh my player skill.
No impressive KB.

I have multiple accounts with useful alts. Although Multitasking isnt my strong point.
I Come with my own “Corp of Alts” 15 Character Strong Dedicated to PI Production.

Although reasonably active most of the time, I do have my quiet down times, and I also play other games.

** I like to natter so you will need to have a developing discord user base. **
Above all this is a social game for me.

Im 52 from the UK

I can help with recruitment.

I do lots of PI, and Sometimes I Find Mining Relaxing.

Im in no rush to join you, my next move must be the right one for me,
The last few corps havent worked out (Mainly TZ Issue) and I Just Want to Find A good place to Settle…

I expect a two way voice chat/interview to get to know each other a little too.

If any of the above resonates with you and your corp I would love to hear from you.
Best way to get hold of me is here or by in game email.

Cheers

‘Hisar Harvo’

skill/ship list if interested
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Hisar_Harvo

Good morning , I know you said you weren’t really interested in large alliances but if you change your mind we would be interested in chatting with you mate :slight_smile:

Hello Hisar Harvo!

We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website
A fully functional Discord (automatic roles assigned by SeaT)

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature and 30+yrs old as well
we are laid back and relax and we do our own thing
please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

Hi Hisar Harvo,

I think we would be the perfect fit for you, Eagles Wing Industries :eagle: CVA do everything that you are looking for and we have mostly a British and EU timezone player base.

CVA - (PVP/Null/Low) Eagle Wing Industries (Build your bling with Eagle Wing) - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Drop me a message in game ( Ernak Barca) or on on discord ( Ernak Barca#3386 )

Or jump in our discord -

I would like to arrange call with you if possible?

Ernak,

@Hisar_Harvo

I will mail you in-game.

We have a newer corp. that is still gaining initial momentum. New members are much appreciated!

shot you an in-game message!

Looking Again due to TZ issues & Lack of Discord Activity During my Peak Hours

Still Looking - Thanks for your consideration

War Eagle Fleet Might be your new home! Come check us out War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - Fraternity EN - Highly Active PvP-based Corp - #38 by Gideon_Golgothus

So I noticed you recently left a corporation and I can give you a first glimps of UMAH.

Recruitment thread (read this if below sounds even workable)

We live out in NPC nullsec so we don’t deal with the mechanics of SOV. We take no part in one of the major conflicts ongoing nor seek such actions. This doesn’t mean we can or want to avoid all battles so we get involved in the local affairs as usual :slight_smile:

We are a small corp who tries to expand numbers but not with a rapid uncontrolled pace, we rather have ppl who fits well with us and wanna work together than just anyone with a whole different agenda. We go both into the industrial way of EVE (even tho after patch it’s more nasty), and we go with PVP aswell in the best way we can ofc.

My two most important guidelines within the corp is that RL comes first. That’s what we build on so no demanding to put your timer, no demand with xx logins or such … it’s not how we wanna build UMAH up. You play EVE because you want to and not because you have to.

The second is that we are generally older, both corp with and alliance wise… we have no need for drama. It’s just not us, so no toxic stuff is accepted. If you know by person that you might be that kind of guy - please seek another place (i know there are many corps who doesn’t give a crap about such, but we do).

If you want details … we can discuss in discord, regarding buyback, PI, JF service (we got most of this stuff).

Now - missus came home and I’ll just end it here :slight_smile: If it’s interesting, please read recruitment thread and get back to me? Umah_Pub ingame! :slight_smile:

Have a great evening o7

Heyya! We’re looking for more AU/EU Pilots actually! We’re still growing and we talk on comms a lot of the time! Hit me up @ “Thermionix#8338” on discord if you’re interested!

Hi Hisar

We are an independent pvp corp with some miners alts for isk making and we operatre from venal null npc.

We are ofcourse not part of any blue doughnut/sov warfare gameplay and we tend to keep things as simple as possible.

if you want to know more feel free to visit our website.

https://mortisangelus.com/recruitment

take care and best of luck finding a new home

/prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.