90 Planet PI-Industrialist Looking to Rent Space or Join NullSec Corp

Hows it going,

So I am pretty much an industrialist that just got back into the game after a few years break and I am pretty heavy into PI. I own 6 accounts, 3 are “mains”(38mil, 35mil, 27mil SP). Even though I am an industrialist I can field a carrier and what not. so I can raise my pitchfork when needed. I can also pilot Rorqual, Hulks etc.

So what I am basically looking for is:

• Possible buy back program for all my PI/Industrial related shenanigans
  • Null Sec space
  • Cool people to talk to

My timezone is USA-CST. I am looking for options if they are available.
Fly Safe

Hi
We are a uk based Corp, but our alliance and coalition fly across all TZ. We offer pvp pew pew, small fleets large coalition fleets, as well as space for ratting and mining. We have a great Indy division, and are always wanting to expand.
Come join our public channel brittas empire public or join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Come chat with us, see what we can offer

Hi Setsuna,

Infernal Armada is a nullsec corp that does a considerable amount of P4 production. We feature a P1 buyback program that purchases all of the P1 that our pilots can consume. We are a drama-free, real-life-comes first group with minimal PVP requirements (1-2 statops a month would be great), but also plenty of opportunity within the corp, alliance, and coalition to shoot nerds in the face. We’ve got moons, ample industrial facilities, and plenty of nearby markets to seed as well.

Shoot me an ingame email or snag our Discord from our website here: https://infernalarmada.weebly.com/

Would love to add your planets to our corp-wide production que.

Decks

Edit: we are primarily US CST TZ

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters . We are an PvP first corp that has a strong USTZ presence.

This is a quick list of what we offer:

Small/Medium Gang PvP
Access to Nullsec (Immensea region)
Corp/Alliance SRP
FCs in all Time Zones
Industrial back bone to fuel PvP fleets
Corp buy back for Ore, Salavage, PI, and more
Part of Evictus alliance

If you want to learn more you can contact me in game or join the in game channel F-OFF NOW to speak to a recruiter

Hey mate!

I think you would enjoy life in ADFU! We have buybacks for pretty much everything!

Check out our forum post and come join us in Delve!

Ill bring the torch if you bring the pitch fork!

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Teamspeak for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

If you’re still looking,

SBBAL (Short Bus Ballaz) is recruiting and looking for players. We are small and tight knit.

I encourage you just to check us out if you haven’t heard of us before. We have done many procurer and battle orca fleet’s since we are industrialists with a kick.

zKillboard showing that we know how to pvp:

Our Discord if you do want to think about it or mull it over:

We are an EU and US tz corp that recognize that real life is the most important so we don’t have restrictions on how you need to play or what skills to train. We just want you to have fun doing whatever you want.

We control of two systems in the north with a robust system to support your activities and we love to help if there is ever a problem.

Join the discord or out public chat in game (Short Bus Ballaz Public) and

Just ask for me and you’ll be pointed in the right direction o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.